Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 PTR Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Diffy
    The new 30 minute debuff for random dungeon is a terrible idea. If I am in a group and the group falls apart then because other people couldn't stay I get penalized for 30 minutes? Sure I can stay in a dungeon, but I've been in a HoR run where we had to wait for 3 different tanks until we had one that actually thought he/she could do it! I think after one person leaves they should get the debuff and you should be given the option of continuing and looking for someone else, or leaving without penalty.
    Afaik you only get dungeon deserter if you left the group first or second, so if two already left you wont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret
    Rupture: The damage-over-time component of this ability can now produce critical strikes.
    Wait, what? So now my 4pc T8 is useless? Great job blizz.
    You are still 1) Wearing T8? and 2) using rupture?

I wonder if this means that rupture will make it back into the cycles. As a mutilate rogue, the only time i use rupture is when i have to provide my own bleeds, and then it's the cheapest one i can and still get the bleed up.

I'm loving the change of some of the proc buffs to auras. I hope that the 100 yard thing applies to the new auras!

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    As soon as someone knows what Frozo sells, please let us know!

<-- 102 Frozen Orbs!
    Here's hoping for frozen orb -> frost lotus

Runs to the AH to sell off all my titansteel and specialty cloth. This stuff will PLUMMET in price.

[list]
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

Tailoring
    • The cooldown and location requirements have been removed from creating Moonshroud, Spellweave and Ebonweave.
    wait... wat?

THANK you blizzard, for finally fixing DK's starting threat.

<3 much love from one happy DK tank.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

WTF!?

Endless winter nerf?!?! GG...srsly...what the hell... that is not necessary...

Now we gotta give up glyph of disease, we cant leave endless winter out because of the mind freeze thingy... So we got hit by a pretty damn bad pvp nerf..

SS change is nice tho.

I am loving all the changes! Trading Orbs, CoS shortening, Cloth made anywhere, Right click auctioning, and Mage Buffs! There's too much! ;D

Goodbye 418 Frozen Orbs! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Revengica
    Buy up Frozen Orbs? Perhaps?
    I did it already - at a cost of 5g (or below), there isn't much risk involved for a potential big profit.

Quote Originally Posted by wheresjohnny
    • wait... wat?
    • If you're a tailor who makes the specialty cloths, you know what it means.

No more flying around dragonblight to make cloth. No more waiting on cooldowns.

It'll make it easier to level tailoring quickly, and it will make the specialty cloth a lot cheaper. (which is good and bad).

In theory the money maker will be the glacial bags now, but few people really want them, so it will be an over all loss of profits for tailors.

P.S.-- if any one finds out what frozen orbs can be traded for, let us know.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Loving all the changes. No more cooldown on my cloth, coodown added to Glacial Bag so that people can't make hundreds them and sell them for crazy prices in one day. Mage buffs and IA nerf makes me a happy mage. IA is still easy to get...just insta cast your armors or shield and we're dandy. Does that work with priest bubbles too I wonder?

10+ Year Old Account

WOOO warrrior buff xD the stars have blessed us fellow warrriors.

on the bad side WTF at another frost mage buff....really was that needed.

Rogue Buff was nice to see.

DK buff was nice for pvp + tanking snap threat buff is very appreciated.

all in all AMAZING patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin1991
    WOOO warrrior buff xD the stars have blessed us fellow warrriors.

on the bad side WTF at another frost mage buff....really was that needed.

Rogue Buff was nice to see.

DK buff was nice for pvp + tanking snap threat buff is very appreciated.

all in all AMAZING patch.
    DKs were nerfed for pvp.

Now we will hit less on plate and we gotta reaply diseases rapidly even w/o dispell so we lose dmg too.

Professions

* Runed Orbs: Recipes which require this item have had their material requirements significantly reduced.

Hooray!

Fishing

* The "Monsterbelly Appetite" daily fishing quest has changed so it now takes place outside the Violet Hold in Dalaran. The quest still requires a Severed Arm and has been renamed to "Disarmed!"

Double Hooray!

* Most recipes that required 2 inks now only require 1.

Triple Hooray!

Mining
    Titansteel Bar: Creating this item no longer results in a cooldown.

F***ing A! This should have happened a long time ago!!

Tailoring

* Glacial Bag: Creating this item now invokes a 7-day cooldown.

Ha Ha.. Tailors and their overpriced bags.

Mining
    Titansteel Bar: Creating this item no longer results in a cooldown.
    Should I be excited about this or po'd?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ner%27zhul&n=Paulkariya

Why did Blizz feel the need to nerf Dk PvP... again. Also, what's up with ScS? It's now officially Obliterate...

Quote Originally Posted by wheresjohnny
    • wait... wat?
    • It makes sense. It's all going to be non existent come the expansion anyways, so might as well lift the cool down now.

I think another good thing about the auras or possible reason behind them is dispells in pvp, but the main reason is likely just so that they are a guaranteed uptime instead of RNG. Probably way off on the dispell theory though.

Overall looks like an amazing patch, I love all the changes. Can't wait to see what we can get with frozen orbs and to make all my alts some crafted gear. PTR so maybe we'll get lucky and see even more good stuff as it progresses.

may I mention this is the best minor patch EVER in the history of WoW?
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.