Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 PTR Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret
    Rupture: The damage-over-time component of this ability can now produce critical strikes.
    Wait, what? So now my 4pc T8 is useless? Great job blizz.
    It's quite obvious they are going to change the bonus, probably just didn't get into the blue post (like many other things).
    It is a welcome change though, and with the big damage increase to Hemorrhage (assuming one is equipped with a dagger, like their supposed to) and the +5% passive dmg buff to SftS, while not raid-capable still, it's one step closer to being raid-capable. GJ BLIZZ [no /sarcasm]!!

So shamans get their DMG boost but where is boomkins?

balance druids were just as bad of as Shamans or even worse. COME ON!
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob7
    your macro.....***ness

your inability to just shut up and drink instead of telling us you're gonna drink then 5 seconds later drinking, is also ***ness"....."
    it's as annoying as the tank who asks READY? after every trash pull.

Just as annoying as these threads? AmIright?
    ~Bahumut5

In pvp,
    WELCOME YOUR FROST MAGE OVERLORDS

so cata is alot sooner then ppl thought they took cds off of some prof skills which they did near the very end of BC

some1 at arenajunkies made some calculations:

Take an average listed weapon damage of 3,000 and compare the two versions.

Current version fully talented is 60% weapon damage + 576 with 25% per disease as shadow.

3000 x .6 = 1800 + 576 = 2376 physical
    2376 x .75 = 1782 x 1.23 (10% from black ice + 13% from ebon plaguebringer) = 2192 shadow
    2376 + 2192 = 4568 total damage

New version fully talented is 84% weapon damage + 576 with 12% per disease as shadow.

3000 x .84 = 2520 + 576 = 3096 physical
    3096 x 36 = 1115 x 1.23 = 1371 shadow
    3096 + 1371 = 4467 total damage

So a EW nerf and a SS nerf...nice, just what we needed!

It is kind of ridiculous that such classes which don't need any "buffs" receive them, but on the other hand classes that may need them do not receive buffs. I'm talking about shadowpriests. Yes, they got buffed in 3.3.0, but in my opinion this is not enough. In my guild I'm doing around 8.7k dps on several bosses, where other classes like warriors, deathknights, shamans are about 10k. Just a little example, I mean we won't ever be able to compete on normal fights, in my opinion it's kind of unfair. It is my opionion, please don't flame me for that, thx.

Deleted

Looks like that some of the 'dead' specs finally got some attention(devs sure took their time...)really like all the changes in general..and Subtlety.. god, will i finally be able to play with my fav. spec(both pve and pvp)? /prays

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophontos
    Thank god blizz removed the cd's from spellweave etc.
    Yeah, now its only going to take a lot longer to make glacial bags!
    Shitty change.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Blizz love mages & rogues. They did, they do and definitely they will.

15+ Year Old Account

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Dungeons & Raids
    Culling of Stratholme
    • Players may now skip the initial introduction dialog to this dungeon once they have completed it at least once.

Mining
    • Titansteel Bar: Creating this item no longer results in a cooldown.
    Tailoring
    • Glacial Bag: Creating this item now invokes a 7-day cooldown.
    • The cooldown and location requirements have been removed from creating Moonshroud, Spellweave and Ebonweave.
    *speechless and point at the cat*

u gotta be kidding right... unless they gonna add more changes this patch is not the best minor patch they ve introduced but the worst patch considering the current situation about DKs. I mean ok they buff ScS to do more dmg w/o diseases on cloths, but did they even think that plates will laugh at us more now since our ScS will hit them for not more like 900-1000? and wtf with this Endless Winter change... they think that by removing the Frost Fever application and adding it on Glyph of CoI it will make the DKs better? hell no cus we still need to use Endless winter for the 20 RunicPower Reduction on Mind Freeze. so in other words they just nerf the Dks once more. I hope they will make more Changes bcs this is just FAIL.

ncanter's Absorption: This talent now only grants additional spell power when damage is absorbed by Mana Shield, Frost Ward, Fire Ward, or Ice Barrier. The limit of 5% of the mage's health on the spell power buff has been removed.

what kinda bullshit is that seriously...??

Quote Originally Posted by Failbot
    1 Thing too.. Why are everyone elses DoTs critting but DKs?

Blizz just give up and make an option to us "You can change your DK to a equally geared warrior for FREE"...

Yes, it really sucks that even Boomkins DOTS crit... oh wait.
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    I've blown up punk ass dragons before...I'll do it again.

Discipline
    Renewed Hope: now has a 60-second duration, up from 20 seconds, but a 20-second cooldown.

I truly dont see how this could be any change. It's neither nerf nor buff. I dont see how this change could effect either PVE or PVP.

Wintergrasp

* The internal balance system now only changes when a faction achieves 2 consecutive defenses after an initial capture of Wintergrasp, up from 1. You can find additional details here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...Id=23329393344

So with this in effect, they should do away with tenacity. On my server, I only foresee a group of maybe 10-15 horde can faceroll the alliance with tenacity and the balance shifted in their favor. The horde having tenacity and favor that is.

A-"Improved Icy Talons: This effect is now passive instead of being a proc. The self haste buff remains unchanged."
    B-"Glyph of Disease: When this glyph causes Frost Fever to be refreshed, it will now also trigger a refresh of Icy Talons."
    Um, why? Blizz wasting time patching problem B when patching problem A means problem B doesn't exist? goood times

Quote Originally Posted by Muelleimer
    It is kind of ridiculous that such classes which don't need any "buffs" receive them, but on the other hand classes that may need them do not receive buffs. I'm talking about shadowpriests. Yes, they got buffed in 3.3.0, but in my opinion this is not enough. In my guild I'm doing around 8.7k dps on several bosses, where other classes like warriors, deathknights, shamans are about 10k. Just a little example, I mean we won't ever be able to compete on normal fights, in my opinion it's kind of unfair. It is my opionion, please don't flame me for that, thx.
    Elemental Shaman are well behind Shadow Priests on the damage meters on virtually every fight. Shaman have been at or near the bottom of pretty much every fight since Naxx, hearing people complain about us receiving unnecessary buffs is funny.

talk about adding an overkill solution to the Occulus problem! LFG tool just basically took a mamoth hit with the debuff being doubled and the gear requirements being made more generous, sorry but when you're slapped with players with blues it takes far too long for them to kill stuff - they should be tightening up the grouping!

Not looking forward to this.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

the price on the frozen orbs already went skyhigh on my realm... 20g/piece from 6g/piece yesterday
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske
    Triple Hooray!

Mining
    Titansteel Bar: Creating this item no longer results in a cooldown.

F***ing A! This should have happened a long time ago!!

You nublet - CDs are being removed for those items because they'll be trivial once Cataclysm comes out, which isn't too long away. They were necessary to have a CD before that so as not to flood the market with them with crafted gear.