Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - Build 11573

[quote]Important - This news post will be updated multiple times in the next hours! Stay tuned! There is a lot more Patch 3.3.3 info coming![/qoute]

Im still waiting.... please let me go sleep!! :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Kobrakai
    Anduin looks high on meth.
    High on spice more like it.

Deleted

I still want the DANCE STUDIO !

Has anyone checked out Grim Batol to see if small changes have started to appear?
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blazing Hippogryph - Summons and dismisses a rideable Blazing Hippogryph. This mount changes depending on your Riding skill and location.
    This mount changes depending on your Riding skill and location.
    and location.
    Wat. Does that mean people get a land mount that can fly in Azeroth?
    hey

Deleted

Good Thing ive sold around 300 Frozen Orbs to the Vendor a couple Weeks ago >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Allyosaugh
    Don't be silly. It would be like the Horseman's, uh, Horse, which is a land mount when there are only land mounts allowed.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

I hope they give some PTR codes for the TCG, so I can at least enjoy them for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Matteh
    "Vol'jin's War Drums - Play Vol'jin's War Drums to recruit Troll Citizens to the cause of retaking the / 10 yd range, 1 sec cast"

Retake what? Echo islands? or whatever its called. will we get troll city just as Ally get Gnomeregan?

my thoughts exactly, also mekatorque gets a nice title "king of gnomes" what does voljin get?? nothing ! he is just this random nobody who hangs out in thralls room.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps
    Has anyone checked out Grim Batol to see if small changes have started to appear?
    Been there.
    Nothing has changed: Still guarded by the same red dragons, still under lock and key.

Now i figured out who he's supposed to be.

Ladies and gentlemen, may i present, 2nd Class Janitor of the Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Better sell off my Frost Lotus collection before it drops in price.
    "Welcome to Orgrimmar. Have you come to serve me whores?"

Way to go with the frost orb change fucking retarded idea, and LK equal loot from this new raid seriously wtf because it ain't going to be on par with the LK difficulty wise.
    "Marking targets, coordinating CC, and *most importantly*, pulling responsibly so that 9 elites didn't rush us and wipe the party. I'm sorry, but those skills, entirely missing now in WotLK, are the real signs of skill and ability to tank effectively."

10+ Year Old Account
    Shireshireshireton, shireville, the shire

Finally, they do something about gassed gnomes in Gnomeregan.
    Quote Originally Posted by perix View Post
    there are people that think war is like cod.
    That covers just about every twelve year old in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowen
    LK equal loot from this new raid seriously wtf because it ain't going to be on par with the LK difficulty wise.
    How... Do you know that?

I say that because neither faction needs a new city, both already have at least 1 dead city. Blizzard is also been verbal of late, regarding player housing, and trying to keep player cities full of life. When both factions already have one dead city it would be silly to toss another in the mix.
    There's a few reasons why those cities are dead.

They are new and never gained any type of nostalga over the years. There's hundreds of people who could debate for hours over which city is better, IF or SW.

No one has any use for a new city that is not even on the same planet or continent where all of the leveling/instances are.

They were designed by a monkey (See Darnassus)

With the action now coming back to "vanilla"; people might find new reasons to use these cities. Especially since you can now fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Allyosaugh
    You pretty much pinpointed why it won't fly in Azeroth. Now if it didn't mention location then you could argue it might fly in Azeroth. Basically it's an all purpose mount. If you are in northrend or Outland it flies, if you are in Azeroth it's just a ground mount. I suggest taking a critical thinking and analysis class if you have the means.

Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    There's a few reasons why those cities are dead.

They are new and never gained any type of nostalga over the years. There's hundreds of people who could debate for hours over which city is better, IF or SW.

No one has any use for a new city that is not even on the same planet or continent where all of the leveling/instances are.

They were designed by a monkey (See Darnassus)

With the action now coming back to "vanilla"; people might find new reasons to use these cities. Especially since you can now fly.
    1.) I doubt they'd add new cities and not first upgrade and revamp the old (dead cities), given they're doing such huge zone changes and altering the leveling experiences, zone connections, and starting area experiences.

2.) A new city, directly next to an existing city, doesn't provide any benefit.

I think people are trying to justify this as a new player city because they "want" it, not because it makes any sense or there's a need.

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

I wonder if with the revamp we'll get the slow construction changes like last time with SW Harbor.

bout time we take back Gnomer from those bloody troggs!!

Kill the Zerg, drive them before you, and listen to the lamentations of the Protoss!