Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Speculation: Possible assassination attemps on Cairne and Bronzebeard

Quote Originally Posted by shockedandawed
    Garrosh is a pretty cool guy he doesn't afraid of anything. I think he will be a awesome warchief.
    Agreed, well said sir
    "We shall strike down our foe with sharp steel and cold hearts. The weak die so that the strong prevail and none shall be spared. Then and only then will our enemies know the true meaning of fear." - Malekith, the Witch King of Naggaroth
    Quote Originally Posted by Dant
    Blizzard won't do anything stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm
    Thrall is too naive and incompetent

Someone predicted Garrosh as Warchief, Orgrimmar being rebuilt, the goblins and worgen being the new races, and Cairne being assassinated. I believe it might have even been Boubouille (or however you spell his name).
    God; I hate you people.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriver
    Someone predicted Garrosh as Warchief, Orgrimmar being rebuilt, the goblins and worgen being the new races, and Cairne being assassinated. I believe it might have even been Boubouille (or however you spell his name).
    The speculation about Cairne's death was based around him ceasing to serve as faction leader for the Tauren. Since then, artwork from blizzard has come out depicting Cairne and Thrall in the middle of some thrilling heroics. More than likely he's going to be in the same boat as Thrall, made a neutral NPC so Alliance players can interact with him, allowing him to play a more central role in Cataclysm's story.
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Hexus
    The speculation about Cairne's death was based around him ceasing to serve as faction leader for the Tauren. Since then, artwork from blizzard has come out depicting Cairne and Thrall in the middle of some thrilling heroics. More than likely he's going to be in the same boat as Thrall, made a neutral NPC so Alliance players can interact with him, allowing him to play a more central role in Cataclysm's story.
    Though it was indeed mostly based on the fact that Baine is becoming the new leader, there isn't anything that shows when the event that artwork depicts occurs.
    God; I hate you people.

Yeah I see that more understandable.
    Cause if Gorresh(whatever you spell his name) were to kill him, it would seem strange that the Tauren would stay with the Horde.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?