Poll: What happens if you get kicked from random LFG?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

What happens if you get kicked at start of dungeon?

hey what would happen if you join a group that has 4 people who know each other that want 1 item that you want too, so they kick you right at the start of the dungeon?

or maybe you are in a group that has a tank that doesnt know how to keep aggro and it is a DPS spec tank that thinks he can just talk anything in frost presence, so you want to get kicked as the healer.

maybe your random is occulus.

i can think of other reasonable reasons why you would want to get kicked or could be kicked as an innocent person.

Re: What happens if you get kicked at start of dungeon?

:-\

Deleted

One can always dream of a system where if you get kicked because 3 people from the same server voted you out, you get put at the front of the queue, but it wont happen.
    I'd say you lose the debuff.

You lose the debuff and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldenborre
    :-\
    ???
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Chimaria

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

it would make sense for the debuff to just be gone but knowing blizzard and their stupid deserter pvp buff, it is hard to predict

Deleted

Wat?

just because the cooldown is being removed doesnt mean the other restrictions are removed. . . .

for instance, you have to wait 10 minutes or so before you can kick someone at all, or the one where you have to be out of combat for so long before you can kick someone

Quote Originally Posted by Performance
    just because the cooldown is being removed doesnt mean the other restrictions are removed. . . .

for instance, you have to wait 10 minutes or so before you can kick someone at all, or the one where you have to be out of combat for so long before you can kick someone
    I was under the impression that the 15 minutes that you had to wait to kick someone was removed. Not the Random cooldown.

In fact, Im pretty sure of it. Maybe you are confused?
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by jereminion
    maybe your random is occulus.
    What's the problem with Occulus?

Yesterday i got it as my random, and i was like yay, 8 emblems, gems, chance of drake... zone in, my entire party leaves me.
    (luckily tho' i got it as the next one too :P)