Should I gem arp or agi.

Title says it all.

I know I have a battlemaster trinket as my 2nd, but I'm never getting DC or Whispering, and I have a low chance at DBW.

Not sure whether or not to gem arp or ap.

And yes I know I'm 6% over hit cap...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Blindsid%C3%AB

Doing ICC regularly, also considering breaking my t9 2piece for 251 shoulder upgrade.

(Is an aussie player thus being to the reason why I don't have CS glyph.)

Re: Should I gem arp or agi.

keep gemming agi, never gem AP unless you're BM... not enough arpen yet to be worth it, that's around 600+ before gems.

you're not 6% over hit cap, only 3.5%... 263 hit rating is your magic number with no talent...

drop one of the points in Go For The Throat, you only need 1, your pet will barely be able to use to the focus from that, 2 gives way too much. put it in silencing shot, it's off the GCD so it's free damage to stick between the chimera - aimed part of the MM rotation.

move your point out of Improved Hunter's Mark, IMO it's not worth taking unless you go 3/3 and pick up the glyph to go with it, play buffbot for your raid's hunters and make it 750. probably put it in Focused Aim.

drop the glyph of aimed shot too, get either Kill Shot or Hunter's Mark (if you pick up 3/3 talent). best to leave the aimed and chimera CDs at 10s, makes the rotation a very easy chimera aimed 4steadys.

as for the 2pc t9.... keep it. that 2pc set bonus is hot shit, replace two of your other 3 slots with t10... 2x2pc bonus makes for the win. i hope you know about the % damage buffs and serpent/chimera's refresh effect...

only other thing i can see that could use a change is your haste rating, get rid of it. crit or arpen >>>>>> haste.

...and as for your trinket notes... how can you have a low chance at DBW, and not be able to get WFS? or DC for that matter?
    Dekere - Troll Hunter of Aegwynn(US)

Fucking hell I just used a trophy on my 232 gloves to make them 245. sigh.

I've got 54 frost badges, I was tempted to buy the 251 shoulders but if youre saying keep the t9 set bonus i dont know what to replace.

legs are 264, chest/helm is 245, gloves are 245 t9, shoulders are 232 t9.

should i replace helm/legs with 232 t9 and get the 251 shoulders?

Definitely use the T9(Whichever pieces you have). Grab the T10 Helm/Chest. Just don't go for the T10 Pants. They're horribad.

Also, you should probably pick up silencing shot, it's well worth the 1 point. (Macro or bind it to every other shot.)

The general rule for gemming: Don't gem ArP at all, until the condition of: 700-800 ArP from your gear is met. Otherwise it will be a moderate dps lose.

If I grabbed a trophy and replaced my current chestpiece with t9 245 would that be a moderate choice to get rid of the 232 shoulders for t10 251?

WTB more fucking hit on t9 my god... One piece has arp GG blizzard how 2 itemize.