Poll: Which of these options would you prefer as a buff? (2)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Death Knights: In Need of a Buff

Jeeze stop complaining atleast YOU have a interrupt. We have nothing....
    "We do not offer freedom of speech on our forums."

Quote Originally Posted by shockedandawed
    Jeeze stop complaining atleast YOU have a interrupt. We have nothing....
    And we are?

PvP is srs bzns in a PvE game o_o

Elitist Group addon. Tells you what GS won't!

I think this thread is pretty much on point from my experience, most of the people here are citing examples of DKs slaughtering baddies or people with terrible gear in BGs and saying their fine. I'm a resto druid and I've been doing 2's with a DK for the past week, hate to say I am gonna quit the team because.. before even breaking 1500 rating we have had over 5 25 minute games, and several 10+ minute games. VS. any comp with a disease dispeller, I basically just travel form around drinking when possible and let my partner whittle down the guys mana with.. white damage, FUN!!! And like most of the reasonable posters here no one is saying DKs need to go back to s5 stupidity but come on, they're like a rogue with no MS, no stealth, and their "poisons" are applied with a slow ass 2 hander and have no dispel protection....

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    dk's need a change. they're utility should be nerfed and their damage buffed. the problem with deathknights is, that they cannot kill anything themselves, but offer EXCELLENT support for warriors7hunters. A flatout buff would be wrong, a change to make them solo viable is, however, absolutely needed.
    This pretty much. Its sad that Dks have turned into someone who just supports other classes.
    Makes me sad when i see warriors owning in Bgs
    I liked the options of the OP but i really cant decide which one to choose. everything that the OP has as option needs to be fixed.

And to people saying ''OMG U R NOT OP ANYMORE DEAL WITH IT! WE GET REVENGE CUZ OUR BUTTS HURT FROM s5''
    Go hug a big green TREE

DKs do not need a buff. What they need is a PVE nerf. So blizzard grab the louisville slugger nerf bat and whack away

Just FYI. I no longer call the class "Death Knight." I now refer to it as "MS Sidekick" and I believe everyone should do the same, just like when back in the day they called it "Hero Class" and got it nerfed into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorious
    Where are the options I wanna pick?

- Learn to play noob, you aren't OP anymore, deal with it.

- BB, GL&HF
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3n0vBcW5fc

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xorious
    Where are the options I wanna pick?

- Learn to play noob, you aren't OP anymore, deal with it.

- BB, GL&HF
    I still go pretty well with my DK, I cant just ROFLSTOMP everyone but I win a lot more then i lose still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Quote Originally Posted by Finwey
    Why anime guy? So you can attack my credibility? Nah, not on this forum. I want nothing to do with you and theres no way in hell your going to know who my char is.

You ran out of counters so here comes the flaming.

Btw, Forbearance should be longer. Maybe 4 min? Sucks when your fav class is hurting.

/Flame on!
    you're an retard.

http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/player

DKs have the lowest representation across all brackets (not that 2s would matter that much anyways)

I'm not saying DKs are unplayable in arena but their are certainly the weakest class at the moment.

PS: Cleansing totem is a fucking bitch, it's just fucking ridiculous.
    forumz addict :>

how about you get your holy pally buddy to sit on my totems

This post should be deleted, full of nothing but a bunch of self righteous know it all's throwing spitballs back and forth across the aisle. Nothing constructive or new in the topic.

The fact people think their is still anything resembling balance in pvp just goes to show how ignorant the majority of these posters are.

Face it, the only thing this game will ever be balanced around , is groups of people getting together and killing bosses, that is it. If you think anything else your just diluting yourself.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dethecus&cn=Smokelock

Quote Originally Posted by megalødon
    DK @ 80 DKs are fine
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Damascas
    DKs do not need a buff. What they need is a PVE nerf. So blizzard grab the louisville slugger nerf bat and whack away
    They have already been nerfed too much, probally why there are no DK tanks anymore.
    "We shall strike down our foe with sharp steel and cold hearts. The weak die so that the strong prevail and none shall be spared. Then and only then will our enemies know the true meaning of fear." - Malekith, the Witch King of Naggaroth
    Quote Originally Posted by Dant
    Blizzard won't do anything stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm
    Thrall is too naive and incompetent

We still tank with a dk on everything except totgc25 man anub <.<
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Bring back original plague strike and I'm sure everyone will be happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 420rogue View Post
    rawrrrr, i decided to make a new toon and now i can't get into the game....
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyth View Post
    this is the dumbest person i have ever seen.

I think Death Knights need a buff. The only problem is that in comps such as TSG, HPDk, and other ones where the Death Knight has a partner who brings MS it's difficult to buff the Death Knight without the class becoming overpowering.

Perhaps disease protection of some sort to increase 5v5 rep? It's probably the best solution because it doesn't also buff their PvE damage.

@ all the people who say DK players should stop whining and live with it; do you not care about game balance? Just because a class was overpowered once does not mean it deserves to be under all the other ones.

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    We still tank with a dk on everything except totgc25 man anub <.<
    PVE is fine. Proof is that even here morons with no competition in them cry about it. PVP is the problem. I don't care if people are too dumb or too buttraped to get it, as long as they don't smear their idiocy over any forum with biased opinions formed while sitting on the crapper or something.

DKs of ALL SPECS are only and only viable for 3v3 and 5v5 in only a few comps as COI spammers. And people have the audacity to say that dks are fine. And they probably are from their biased weakling perspective.

But not really. DKs suck at the moment and the only people who are doing fine are the ones who accepted the COI buttoner position. The rest with a head on their shoulders, good or bad, are giving up.
    Ghostcrawler :
    This isn't a contest to try to get your ideas into the game. Very, very few player suggestions are ever going to see the light of day. If you find that prospect too frustrating, then spend more effort describing problems rather than offering solutions, or just read along instead of posting.

Quote Originally Posted by UnholyFish
    PVE is fine. Proof is that even here morons with no competition in them cry about it. PVP is the problem. I don't care if people are too dumb or too buttraped to get it, as long as they don't smear their idiocy over any forum with biased opinions formed while sitting on the crapper or something.

DKs of ALL SPECS are only and only viable for 3v3 and 5v5 in only a few comps as COI spammers. And people have the audacity to say that dks are fine. And they probably are from their biased weakling perspective.

But not really. DKs suck at the moment and the only people who are doing fine are the ones who accepted the COI buttoner position. The rest with a head on their shoulders, good or bad, are giving up.
    Just curious, but what buffs do you think should be implemented to bring Death Knights in line with the other classes? Do you think that further buffs would put comps like Shadowcleave and TSG over the top?

15+ Year Old Account

Lets look at some of these:

-3.2 SS was just silly, there's a reason it got nerfed. Besides, that would have too much in the way of PvE implications.

-Lichborne would probably be the best choice, its an interesting ability and having the extra escape mechanism would be a modest buff without breaking DK pve damage.

-There already IS disease protection

-A UA effect might be a good choice, it seems pretty standard for classes and specs that rely heavily on DoT damage, namely S priests and Affliction Warlocks[/list]
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde