LF addon that shows the spell/ability im trying to cast.

What the topic say, this is cuz modifiers bugs alot, and im not sure if i am hitting the right spel,

So what im thinking is that there must be an addon that can display an icon on the screen, and in that icon it just shows what binds your pressing. is there something like that out there?

Re: LF addon that shows the spell/ability im trying to cast.

When you make a macro, have the first line say

#showtooltip

and for the icon, choose the red ?. This way it will always show the name and icon of the spell, and if you hold a modifier it will change the picture to that spell.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Thx for the input, but that wont do what i want, i want the icon to be wherever id like it to be, like locked in one spot, and just show what spells im hitting.

It appears that what they want is a visual indcator of which modifier key, alt ctrl or shift they are currently pressing.
    I am not specifically aware of a means of doing this, but its an interesting question and ill keep an eye out and see if I come across anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.