Poll: What is The Hardest Class to Play in Arena

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Hardest Class to Play in Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Proletariat
    What is the above poster talking about, every season there are Boomkin/Rogue teams above 2600, and a few who break 2500 in 3s doing odd comps or wiz cleave.

Back on track, hardest specs are resto sham/fmage. I kinda lol'd at all the Arms votes this early on. Arms is ridiculously easy, everything is just about macros.
    Well obviously you are the one who doesnt know what he is talking about. You say that every season there are boomkin/rogues above 2600. When exactly did u see a boomkin/rogue 2600+ on season 1,2,3 and 4? And i mean a boomkin, not a restokin (in case u dont know its a druid that puts talents till moonkin form, the rest at restoration and wears usually resto gear- maybe u mistook them for this)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pullup
    I can't belive arm warrior frost mage and disc priest are at the top...
    LOL...
    hardest class to play?
    try something that is a glass canon.
    No peels
    NOTHING that it can do about stuns
    If you close the gap they are screwed.
    If you can dispell they are screwed.

AND YOU HAVE YOURSELF A WINNER.
    DING DING DING ELE
    Ele? Elemental Shaman? Really? Last I checked almost all Ele shamans teamed up with Destro lock for 3v3 and just camped a spot where they could knock their enemy down. Then they just sit there and try to burst untill all their abilities crit at once so their target drops from 80-90% HP to dead. And Ele shamans are no glass cannons, more like the opposit: 17k+ armor and (like Hydra said) almost permanent pain supression when nuked. I'd consider ele shaman to be one of the classes that are easiest to play.

Discipline is probably the hardest healer to play (which was why I decided to make one). They have a lot of things to constantly watch for and they're very easy kills for melee if they do just a single misstake.

feral "fearl" druid for sure.

put the hardest dps rotation in game, coupled with dynamic movement, the incoming of CCs, off-healing and output of CCs and you get basically the most difficult class in game.

I would have to say ret, pretty much slowed the entire time with only 1 stun that has a huge CD. No way to stay on ranged targets at all. And no MS

Quote Originally Posted by Skultharion

put the hardest dps rotation in game, coupled with dynamic movement, the incoming of CCs, off-healing and output of CCs and you get basically the most difficult class in game.
    Don't forget position requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundurr
    I was unaware medieval prostitutes wore iron bras and panties.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Where in the world are pancakes and bacon not wed in the holy house of breakfast!?
    I will sunder this place from existence.

10+ Year Old Account

I like how most people voted for all faceroll classes.. gj... and ele shamans aren't hard to play in arena.. lol, in pve you press 3 buttons, in arena its just 5 or 6

Deleted

I'm going to say MM hunter though it's not up there after playing some disc/mm for a while I started to see just how many buttons he has to press.

I've voted Affli - playing RLS atm, and out of the three of us our lock has the toughest time. He's the one that gets trained most of the time and imo it's a lot easier to play when all you have to do is cc/dps instead of having to do that while two dps try to tear you a new hole.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

OH MY GOD; HARD ISN'T THE SAME AS UNDERPOWERED, LEARN THAT FOR ONCE WILL YOU?

The amount of bullshit going on in here is unbelievable.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

My vote goes for the shadow priest. Low armor, only 1 efficient escape mechanism and takes time to work. Bad combo ( unless you are with affliction)

Quote Originally Posted by Skultharion

3 x 5k shred crits through a stun alongside a rogue i was dead. I dont see how this would be difficult. Especially along side instant cyclones which share no dr with anything so the rogue can straight blind or priest fear after in 3s.
    ive got 800+ resi on my rogue the crits were through that, i know thats not particularly alot but still.

23 votes for frost mages, where you just have to bind your sheep, blink and CS.

Damn you guys are funny , I just lvld my mage and it's damn face rolling in pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by Arka90
    Last, the spec that is hardest to play imo : Frost Mage. Frost is a lot about mass CCing the enemy team. They need to know how to use all their CC abilities properly, and when to use what CC ability on what enemy. They also have a lot of abilities to avoid geting hit by enemy melee, but if they don't know how to use them they're very easy to kill.
    just saw your post, are you serious DDDD?

you are judging them HARD to play because they need to know their abilities? you never played arena? they just sheep, CS, nova, deep freez.

what the hell is hard there?

where the hell is sub rogue!?

Quote Originally Posted by proken
    where the hell is sub rogue!?
    if you didnt just register i would have thought you were joking. but if you are troll i feed you. Its the 3rd rogue spec mostly used for pvp due to the talents which help reset fights and add combo points easily

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetNoata
    if you didnt just register i would have thought you were joking. but if you are troll i feed you. Its the 3rd rogue spec mostly used for pvp due to the talents which help reset fights and add combo points easily

next patch when ruptures crit, its gonna be awsome, but shadow dance is a playable spec, just have to know what to do.
    proof > http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ewer&cn=Kinoko

Quote Originally Posted by proken

next patch when ruptures crit, its gonna be awsome, but shadow dance is a playable spec, just have to know what to do.
    proof > http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ewer&cn=Kinoko
    WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?! I TRUSTED YOU!!!!!!!!!

Every class has a presumed faceroll comp/spec e.g Beastcleave.

Spec wise Resto shamans, closely followed by boomkins.

Quote Originally Posted by Arka90
    Discipline is probably the hardest healer to play (which was why I decided to make one). They have a lot of things to constantly watch for and they're very easy kills for melee if they do just a single misstake.
    ^^
    This.

People often mistakes Disc Priest with “being very OP given the ‘latests Arena results’”, however, one must understand that a priest can do everything kinda good. It’s not the best healer in terms of burst, it’s not the best DPS (yet probably the best HEALER-DPS), it can dispel both friends and foes, it has a “kinda ok CC” (insta-bomb-fear every twenty six? seconds), it can prevent damage (bubble) but it’s also very fragile when engaged in melee (clothie?), Bubble+PS+Renew+Fear+Divine Prayer+Penance… that works once, but determined tunneled vision players will come back and then you’ll be dead.

That’s where the priest must rely on his/her partners. A priest without care is a dead priest (or a very less effective one).

The priest depends (like many other to be hones) entirely on positioning, you need to find a spot where you can’t be gripped, sheep’ed, cycloned, silenced, etc., but at the same time can dispel, heal, protect, and be ready to run.

Of all the classes I’ve played in arena (priest, rogue, warrior and druid), the priest seemed to always be the most difficult.

Each class has his own complexity, but some have more than others. It’s not fair to say: Class X is the hardest. That depends. A priest is as easy as the player wants it to be. The more you dive into its complexity, the harder it becomes to be aware of everything.

Oh, and there’s a bubble, have your mass dispel handy… or better yet, mind control the other, meh, nevermind, just POM/Bubble/Renew and dispel the divine plea… oh wait, he’s coming for you, dispel Freedom, watch out, bladestorm… better mana burn their healer… no wait wait, help me here, dps dps! Holy Fire+Smite+Smite…

That’s the priest’s life in arenas.

3 x 5k shred crits through a stun alongside a rogue i was dead. I dont see how this would be difficult. Especially along side instant cyclones which share no dr with anything so the rogue can straight blind or priest fear after in 3s.
    ive got 800+ resi on my rogue the crits were through that, i know thats not particularly alot but still.
    Have you even vaguely tried to play a feral? Or tried to understand its mechanics?

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetNoata
    Sub is by FAR the hardest rogue spec to play and any rogue spec is about 5 times harder than warrior (yes, I play both)
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!