Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: how to fix pvp/make it enjoyable/afk not punishable

Even captain picard thinks it's a stupid idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Endus
    Just an FYI, your "arguments" thus far have consisted mostly of ad hominem attacks, appeals to ridicule, and unwarranted arrogance.

It might help your case if you could rationally defend any of the points people raised against your ideas rather than ranting like some spiteful little Glenn Beck wannabe.
    100%
    The bad thing is, I don't even think he's trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Maehrunes
    ty for this whenever i think back to what i saw on mmo this will e the first i think of

Quote Originally Posted by Texco
    100%
    Looking at his previous posts, it appears he is just a moron. Complains about losing too many battlegrounds battles, then posts a picture of himself in a WSG(as a prot pally), 1 minute before it even begins, saying in /bg "waiting for us to lose". Just a QQ baby, move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    Guys, Come on this is such an obvious troll here.
    I would have to agree with that. Although he doesn't seem to be that obvious at first, but at some point you know, that there can't be someone as stupid as the op.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Quote Originally Posted by divzero
    Looking at his previous posts, it appears he is just a moron. Complains about losing too many battlegrounds battles, then posts a picture of himself in a WSG(as a prot pally), 1 minute before it even begins, saying in /bg "waiting for us to lose". Just a QQ baby, move along.
    I didn't see that, it appears he's actually one of the people he's whining about then. :-\

Quote Originally Posted by DrJones
    I would have to agree with that. Although he doesn't seem to be that obvious at first, but at some point you know, that there can't be someone as stupid as the op.
    Shhh the troll is sleeping... if you wake him he will call you an idiot o.O hehe <3

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Texco
    Even captain picard thinks it's a stupid idea!

100%
    It's another iteration of Poe's Law.

As ridiculous as anyone might seem, however obvious it may seem that they're a troll, there actually are people that honestly ridiculous out there.

You know. I went looking back at the OP's posts. And he even posted the topic for the 3.3.3 patch notes, yet he doesn't know about the BG changes. And that WSG screenshot is a giggle.

Chuck Norris can divide by zero..!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardalor
    You know. I went looking back at the OP's posts. And he even posted the topic for the 3.3.3 patch notes, yet he doesn't know about the BG changes. And that WSG screenshot is a giggle.
    I noticed that, I also saw he posted

Quote Originally Posted by jereminion
    winning random battlegrounds giving 25 arena points...

well looks like arena is finally gonna get more than 10 people participating including me
    He clearly underestimates how many people enjoy pvp

wtb a link of his wsg SS too blind cant find it

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetNoata
    wtb a link of his wsg SS too blind cant find it
    im only 76 im bored of questing so im doing bgs here is my stats

u can see my 1/3 win rate it is horrible hopefully it can change at 80 but i doubt i will even play pvp then i will still lose

ty and if no one has said this yet. nice keybinds bro

Found his armory. And through some creative reading, I found his armory and one of his alts, for sure, and possibly another. He has a hunter and a DK. lol

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Siton
    Stop AFKing in BG's and they'll be more enjoyable.
    If deserter would be removed, don't you think more people would leave and forsake the people in the BG that still stands fighting?

Horrible ideas by a slacking person..
    I agree, however I think afk'ers should go /afk faster then they are now, when you get reported you should get thrown out of the BG within the next 2 minutes if you're not getting in to combat imo. The way it works now is like you will still be able to get honor for a few minutes after being reported several times. Suddenly you receive no more honor but you're still afk in the BG, lolwat? I don't care if AFK'ers get honor or not, I just don't want them in the BG AT ALL.

first, allow free Xfer/faction changes to realms with low populations of that specific aspect. ends the unbalanced WG and no need for tenacy which doesnt even help at all
    Tenacity doesn't help? Have you ever been to WG?

then remove all battlegrounds
    Can't tell if trolling...

put the exactly same battle grounds onto the servers world map. this way the game is more personal.
    And laggy.

you can give tenacy to lower level players which balances level 10s with level 80s incase they want to participate
    lol.

also i believe all pvp gear should be free

bad players are bad

he cant even spell how does he expect to kill another human controlling a character

ive never waited 50 minutes for an AV or had a 20v40

imo lrn2play

edit: i actually decided to go back and read the last part of your post for whatever reason..and i lul'd when i read people in arena waste time getting the best gear..you ever grind out 2k or 2200 in 3s,5s? no? because youre bad? alright then - PvP at that level is much harder than the scripted PvE content nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Hardalor
    Found his armory. And through some creative reading, I found his armory and one of his alts, for sure, and possibly another. He has a hunter and a DK. lol
    Does it have any 80s?
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

his pally has heirloom gear