15+ Year Old Account

Need server & battlegroup advice

My friend and I are looking to make new Alliance character on a server somewhere (US servers) but we're going to be a little picky about where we make them. First and formost it has to be a pvp server.

Because it needs to be a pvp server, it gets a little more complicated. Typically normal servers are Alliance dominated while pvp servers are Horde dominated. Sure there are the exception to this but that is the norm. Given that we want a pvp server, we're looking for one that is either close to 50/50 balanced or one that is higher populated by Alliance. We don't care if its 50/50 but as long as Alliance aren't outnumbered and lose WG nearly all the time.

Secondly, we're looking for a battlegroup that is also as close to the 50/50 win/loss ratio for battlegrounds or having Alliance with an advantage. Nothing is more depressing than being on a battlegroup that you know you will ALWAYS lose whatever battleground you go in no matter what time it is. With it being 50/50 we would know that we have a fair shot at winning when we go in just as equal as losing.

I want to thank everyone in advance for any help with this. I've been playing Horde for well over 5 years and my friend has been playing both sides for about 3 now. Any help is greatly appreciated even if its referring me over to some outside links to help make the decision.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Need server & battlegroup advice

Realm Online TZ Type Language Alliance Horde A/H Activity Ratio Overall
    Gorgonnash 12/04 PST PVP EN 6,341 (49%) 6,572 (51%) 2 : 1 12,913
    Ok I don't understand the numbers there. If I look at the Alliance and Horde numbers it shows almost a 50/50 ratio but the A/H Activity Ratio shows 2:1. What exactly does that mean & does the Alliance & Horde numbers (in this case the 6341 & 6572 numbers) represent all levels or just lvl 80 or what?

nope its overall. And activity is just like it sounds. On that server alliance is more active wether it be pvp or pve

15+ Year Old Account

Ah ok! Thanks a ton. That really helps a lot. Now I just have to look at that page & do research about battlegroups that a few of them might be on to pick the "perfect" server.