Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Resto shaman requesting advice

I just had to update, as I've just finished raiding with the guild.

Today's raid was abit different, they had a new trial resto shaman, 5.9k gs, just to give you an idea of the gear he had, the legendary weapon, all that, and another (!) resto shaman, who used to raid with them, but couldn't the last weeks. This gave me the opportunity to compare myself

What I realized, to sum it up,

• On every fight, I kept up with the really good geared resto shaman, obviously, I did well.
    • The paladin topping the meters like crazy was using JoL, which made Trauma procc like nuts. When a retri used JoL, the paladin was really low (and desperate).
    • On Valithria Dreamwalker, I put on my int gear (oh my! ), just to give it a try, and came third, while the two other shamans were in the bottom. I also was never called to enter the portals, while the other healers went atleast twice ._.
    • I was even over the good geared shaman on fights I've never done, which he'd done before.

Overall it was a nice experience, though we didn't have any resto druids, which might've made a difference. I also feel abit more confident about my healing :3 Hopefully I'll manage to do even better when I actually know the fights, in order to predict incoming damage, and when I have better gear (going to look up on some trinkets!).
    Thanks for all the help!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Litoru
    • On every fight, I kept up with the really good geared resto shaman, obviously, I did well.
    Gear really doesnt matter, if you have the gear to raid it you'll push the same amount of healing.

• The paladin topping the meters like crazy was using JoL, which made Trauma procc like nuts. When a retri used JoL, the paladin was really low (and desperate).
    Desperate cause OH MY GOD you outhealed him or what? Do you even understand how fights work?

• On Valithria Dreamwalker, I put on my int gear (oh my! ), just to give it a try, and came third, while the two other shamans were in the bottom. I also was never called to enter the portals, while the other healers went atleast twice ._.
    Rofl.. Ok so, let me get this right. You were outhealing 2 resto shamans that went inside portals while being outside all the time, yeah, the outcome is not obvious at all.

• I was even over the good geared shaman on fights I've never done, which he'd done before.
    People play different, go and look through other guilds logs and you will see healers be top on some fights and bottom on other fights.
    When you've done the same fights more than once you usually realise that the healing you pushed out first time is not needed the second time, the fights becomes boring and you slack.
    The information you have posted proves nothing but you caring way to much about meters, which again, proves nothing whatsoever.

All posts are too long, wanted to participate in this since its about rshamans ;D So basically stack haste imo and keep es up 24/7 [addon:shaman friend, can help].
    GL!
    Very bad.