I need moonkin help

Here is my gear:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...din&cn=Akamaru

i do this rotation fariefire,moonfire,Insect swarm,wrath untill eclipse, Refresh DoTs at the start and end of eclipse rince reapeat (i do starfire eclipse and that when its done to get wrath eclipse).

But sadly i only get 3000-4000dps.... Please Help me out

Re: I need moonkin help

what do you expect with this gear dude?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Idk atleast a little higher dps then what i do

Do not refresh IS during a Lunar Eclipse.
    Do not refresh MF during a Solar Eclipse

Do you even have a slight clue to what being a moonkin is? You lack alot of gems and enchants, probably a broken spec but cant be bothered to look. Also I quote

what do you expect with this gear dude?

k thank you all for the help

10+ Year Old Account

hoooooooooooooly cow, you need to go read the moonkin guide cause buddy you need it. first of all black magic is a no no, you chant all of your weapons with spell power.

but yeah there is so much i could comment on but im too lazy so once again i recommend reading the moonkin guide on this website
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account

You are missing several gems and enchants. And the gems you have could use work. There are three types of gems you want.

Pure: Spellpower
    Hybrid: Haste/Spell or Crit/Spell and for the blue Spell/spirit
    Meta: Chaotic Skyflare

Use Spell/Haste to gem when under 401 haste. Over 401 crit/spell is better to use. As you even out; personal preference comes into play.

You have the meta and a few runed which is good, however you have a pure crit and a green hybrid in your chest which are bad. Remove the crit/spirit and get spellpower/spirit. You find a better gain. Never use pure haste or pure crit gems.

Your gearing is off. You are gearing more around Resto then Moonkin. With high Spirit (780 by what you have on armory) you lose out on alot of stats you need. Which is mainly spellpower.

With your spec, you should pick up Omen of Clarity if you are going to end up going for your 2pc t10.

As for Black Magic: Its a terrible enchant for moonkin. Pure spellpower or nothing.

Ok thank you for the help =D

10+ Year Old Account

You dont need to talent for gale winds. You need to enchant your gear properly. Get rid of that crappy pvp cape. Gem pure spell power in your sockets minus the two blue sp/spirit gems required for the meta. Get better gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I think i found my problems with my guy now thank you all for your time and information.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lora
    You dont need to talent for gale winds. You need to enchant your gear properly. Get rid of that crappy pvp cape. Gem pure spell power in your sockets minus the two blue sp/spirit gems required for the meta. Get better gear.
    Actually, no.

If the socket bonus is at least 5SP, yellow gems shouild be SP/crit. Re-read stat values.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.