Page 1 of 2
LastLast

ret pally trinket help.

k. here is my deal...

should i use greatness over herkuml war token?

rawr is showing a big upgrade.. i was holding out for the 10man whis skull.. but thing never drops..

but rawr is still showing an upgrade vs reg version.

should i spend the badges? and get the token? or hold off?

tiny jar would replace it anyways, but ive had no luck all these weeks. not one drop.

let me know guys

Re: ret pally trinket help.

never waste badges on HWT

faster CDs, more hits, more procs are evil?

but dont buy HWT if you have access to TAJ / WFS, yes.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

2Pc or 4Pc T10 first.

Run Totc25 till your eyes bleed for the DV/DC trinket. And pray for the WSkull outta ICC. I've got the WS... just hoping jebus will grant me DV/DC soon...

Quote Originally Posted by zlutzor
    rawr is showing a big upgrade.. i was holding out for the 10man whis skull.. but thing never drops..

but rawr is still showing an upgrade vs reg version.
    Are you setting the fight options to include at least 1 stacked trinket reset?? That could be the setting you are missing.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Wasting 60 frost on that trinket is almost insulting,no it is insulting.

Where the hell is my worgen shaman?

Quote Originally Posted by Bears_are_real
    Wasting 60 frost on that trinket is almost insulting,no it is insulting.
    There are definitely worse ways to spend your badges. The badge trinket, if you are going to buy it, should be your last Emblem of Frost purchase. Hopefully you can pick up a better trinket between now and then. If you have already arrived at "then", go ahead and pick it up.

This image was generated using my gear (4T10). I unequipped both of my trinkets to present the full list without conflicts between trinkets. This left me at 6.58% hit.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

i too have the issue of deciding to get the HWT... atm im using greatness and WFS and the about the only thing i can get from badges wich is usefull is the HWT.

if you in a 25 raiding guild get taj. or deaths choice/verdict

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetNoata
    if you in a 25 raiding guild get taj. or deaths choice/verdict
    ye shit thing is toc25 isnt on the schedule anymore.. guess pugging it is the only way for me.

if your on a decent server thats not gonna be a prob. you may wanna raid lead it yourself tho. reserve it or make sure there is very few plate/rogue/feral druid/hunters that need the trinket

Dont buy HWL. Waste of emblems as Death's Choice/Verdict and Whispering Fanged skull are better.

I use TAIJ and Greatness right now, cause that's all that is available to me at this time. I would like to get either WFS Heroic or DV Heroic. Just not sure which one i would use if i had both lol. But definitely don't buy the HWT. These other trinkets i listed would be much better for you

Quote Originally Posted by Zance
    I use TAIJ and Greatness right now, cause that's all that is available to me at this time. I would like to get either WFS Heroic or DV Heroic. Just not sure which one i would use if i had both lol. But definitely don't buy the HWT. These other trinkets i listed would be much better for you
    DV HEROIC

Yeah, that's pretty much what i was thinking. I just love that WFS gives you like 2 or 2.5% crit and a shit ton of AP so often, but Heroic DV is so damn sexy

lol to bring the other convo over here might as well get the leather pieces and there is the crit while the trinket and its proc gets you ap/str

Herkumrgll starts to rock your world when you gets 4pc t10. I wouldn't invest emblems on it before you've got 4pv t10.
    Stormreaver.EU

but why when you have deaths choice/verdict and taj?

if you're a 10 man raider only, get the trinket.
    If you have access to the 25 man content, wait... at least till you have an excess of badges.

Also, upgrades are upgrades. If this is the best you think you'll be getting for a long time, then it may be wise to take it. If you're sitting on enough dkp to buy godzilla's brass testicles, then wait, you're gonna get that drop .
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

GO GET DEATHBRINGERWILL AND OTHER ARP TRINKETS GO GO :-*