Black war mounts after next pacht?

Subject says it all, Me and my friends started hunting mounts a few days ago... Are we in a hurry for thise mounts or will we be able to get them Even after the marks are gone?

Re: Black war mounts after next pacht?

Quote Originally Posted by Hópe-Terenas
    Subject says it all, Me and my friends started hunting mounts a few days ago... Are we in a hurry for thise mounts or will we be able to get them Even after the marks are gone?
    My guess is that you will be able to purchase them vs honor, probly like 50-75k each :>

would be neat... im not a pvper then i could actually get em just by farming hcs... Hmm i hope so!

on the PTR nothing has changed for them yet. i'm sure it will be an honor value to mimic the time you'd have to put in for the marks

if we assume all 6 marks needed for honor turn in, are equal ignoring some bgs situations in different battlegroups 6 marks giving you ~1.5k honor so 1 mark is around 250honor. these mounts are buyable with 90 marks so it would be fair to expect them to cost around 22.5K honor.

but they wont disapeer like u cant get em anymore right? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Hópe-Terenas
    but they wont disapeer like u cant get em anymore right? ;D
    Nope, Blizz confirmed in a that everything that costs badges atm will cost honor after the patch.

yes it is confirmed as they are not removing these type of items but adjust their prices with honor.

[blizzquote="Zarhym;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/23307931060-battleground-and-honor-changes-on-the-horizon.html"]
    Firstly, say goodbye to Battleground Marks of Honor. We feel this currency system is a bit outdated and are getting rid of it. Any items which require these marks as currency will have their costs adjusted appropriately to remove this requirement. The quest NPCs will still be available to award players Honor for turning in leftover marks, but this is only to help players clear this expired currency.

Thats great news! Thanks all