Thread: Detheroc?

Detheroc?

Do you think Detheroc will make his return in Kata? Afterall , WoWWiki say that he was the most powerful of the three Nathrezim (Balnazzar , Detheroc and Varimathras)

Re: Detheroc?

Maybe he will be a world boss or something when Northern Lordearon, thought out by Retrogames, is released in WoW.

I don't think we'll see him in cata. Cata is all about doomday, dragons and elementals. My guess is that we'll see him in the burning legion expansion next to Kil'jaeden, Azgalor, Mal'ganis, ect..
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Imagine 5 Dreadlord fight
    Him,Balnazzar,Varimathras,Mephisto,Mal'ganis ;D

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYq9v...layer_embedded -Vimpe (Tot)ally Fails 2 - Trailer VIMPE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Janke
    Imagine 5 Dreadlord fight
    Him,Balnazzar,Varimathras,Mephisto,Mal'ganis ;D
    Imagine 8 dreadlord fight

Varimathras, Mephistroth, Mal'ganis, Tichondrius, Dalvengyr, Balnazzar, Anetheron and this winged fellow.

It's like a poorly orchestrated version of power rangers...

"Oh for Christ's sake! I told you guys to set up a team and you all went with green or red! We can't have a team of red and green rangers! Just because they were the leaders doesn't mean everyone gets to be them! And what's up with the purple? There weren't any purple rangers! God, I swear it's like working with monkeys..."

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror
    Imagine 8 dreadlord fight

Varimathras, Mephistroth, Mal'ganis, Tichondrius, Dalvengyr, Balnazzar, Anetheron and this winged fellow.
    Tichondrius and Anetheron are presumably permanently dead. Killed by a source of big power ( weapon or magic ) like Archemonde. Dalvengyr is just a random dreadlord ( and dead too ). I really hope we get to fight the 3 brothers (Varimathras, Detheroc, Balnazzar) somewhere in a future x-pac .
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

15+ Year Old Account

Wasn't Detheroc killed by Sylvanas herself? I figure that she knew how to kill one off permanently...same with Varimathras.

And I'd also figure that the Argent dawn would know how to destroy a dread lord (or banish them permanently) ie Balnazzar

Anetheron wasn't really killed by a big source of power, so we might see him again. Tichondrius is most likely permadead since he was killed by Illidan with Gul'dan's skull's power.

Wasn't Detheroc killed by Sylvanas herself? I figure that she knew how to kill one off permanently...same with Varimathras.
    Wasn't there some speculation going on that the brothers deviced a plan in which they'd 'kill' each other? Varimathras 'killed' Balnazzar, yet as we found out Varimathras has been aiding the legion the whole time, not Sylvannas. Also i don't recall seeing a reason why Sylvannas would know how to stop a dreadlord from retaking it's physical form, if not using a powerfull weapon or spell that is.

And I'd also figure that the Argent dawn would know how to destroy a dread lord (or banish them permanently) ie Balnazzar
    But we didn't banish Balnazzar permanently? I thought we just killed him after uncovering he was leading the scarlets against the Forsaken.

Anetheron wasn't really killed by a big source of power, so we might see him again. Tichondrius is most likely permadead since he was killed by Illidan with Gul'dan's skull's power.
    I guess you're right, but I'd rather not have a setback. Using a raid boss in 2 raids is so cliché.

Quote Originally Posted by Cradyz
    Tichondrius and Anetheron are presumably permanently dead. Killed by a source of big power ( weapon or magic ) like Archemonde. Dalvengyr is just a random dreadlord ( and dead too ). I really hope we get to fight the 3 brothers (Varimathras, Detheroc, Balnazzar) somewhere in a future x-pac .
    What was once dead, can now be ressurected!
    Imagine an undead Dreadlord.

I have a slightly offstopic question:

Who is Varimathas's Master?
    I mean were they talking about Kil'Jaeden..?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil
    I have a slightly offstopic question:

Who is Varimathas's Master?
    I mean were they talking about Kil'Jaeden..?
    Well Varimathas should answer too the leader of the Nathrezim, which is either Mephistroth or Anetheron (if he recuperated). That leader in turn answers too the leader of the burning legion. Which in Sargeras' absence is Kil'Jaeden.

What was once dead, can now be ressurected!
    Imagine an undead Dreadlord.

Hmmm, now you say this. Have we ever encounterd an undead demon?