Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Prove to me alliance are kids and horde are mature adults.

Prove it, now, i want actual scientific evidence, as in studies done by yourselves, or a real studdier, not some internet tard making statistics.

i want pics, i want all the evidence. now. i dont want "cuz alliance talk about immature things" as evidence, it means nothing, just adults acting stupid.

Re: Prove to me alliance are kids and horde are mature adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgazloark
    Prove it, now, i want actual scientific evidence, as in studies done by yourselves, or a real studdier, not some internet tard making statistics.
    Studdier sounds like a funny word. Oh and do you actually think there are studies done to try and prove/disprove this? I'd be very surprised if there actually was...
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account

0/10 for Troll effort
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

No one has said that Alliance are kids are Horde are mature adults.

I think we have ALL come to a agreement that Horde, most of the time, take this game a lot more seriously than the Alliance do. This means that the Horde players will be more mature, on the game at least. Alliance tend to sometimes not care(WSG Anyone?).
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Misha&cn=Avandin

A) Why is this in the cata forum?

B) Stop trolling

C) Neither faction is in any way meaningfully different from the other and anyone who says otherwise is either a lorenerd or has difficulty grasping both factions are played by the same people.

D) Except that the human racial is OP

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckles

I think we have ALL come to a agreement that Horde, most of the time, take this game a lot more seriously than the Alliance do. This means that the Horde players will be more mature, on the game at least. Alliance tend to sometimes not care(WSG Anyone?).
    exactly. about bgs in tbc, alliance lost alot of bgs, despite having way more players than horde back then, because paladins were terribad and useless in pvp, and enhance 2 hander shamans, horde only back then, were extremely op, and destroyed bgs.

then tbc came and most alliance rerolled blood elves (pretty much everyone in wow did) and shamans were uber nerfed to failness, and paladins were still useless, but both factions could be both those classes, so pvp was pretty much equal, then it progressivly got worse and worse for some unkown reason.

proof to me u r troll

im both alliance and horde, and it fits perfectly: "proof"

I'm helping to feed cancer by posting in this epic thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgazloark

i want pics, i want all the evidence. now. i dont want "cuz alliance talk about immature things" as evidence, it means nothing, just adults acting stupid.
    Alright, I'll give this a shot. Judging by the fact that you're offended by this stereotype, it seems safe to say that you're alliance. This comment:
    it means nothing, just adults acting stupid.
    implies that you, yourself are not an adult. Your poor spelling and grammar, and the fact that the 'all alliance are young, immature punks' stereotype offends you so much would indicate that you're rather immature. I, on the other hand, while still incredibly immature myself, am at least an adult, as I was born over 18 years ago, and I play horde. Therefor, I have concluded from this totally scientific study that I just did right this second that young, immature kids play Alliance while adults play Horde.

Deleted

Dude, give up. Three obvious trolling threads in a row makes you the worst troll I ever saw.

15+ Year Old Account

*is watching you*
    switching topics wont help

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gizen
    Alright, I'll give this a shot. Judging by the fact that you're offended by this stereotype, it seems safe to say that you're alliance. This comment:implies that you, yourself are not an adult. Your poor spelling and grammar, and the fact that the 'all alliance are young, immature punks' stereotype offends you so much would indicate that you're rather immature. I, on the other hand, while still incredibly immature, am at least an adult, as I was born over 18 years ago, and I play horde. Therefor, I have concluded from this totally scientific study that I just did right this second that young, immature kids play Alliance while adults play Horde.
    It all depends on realms.... my Alliance realm is WAY more matured than my horde realm...

A recent study done by myself has shown that 90/103 alliance players are whiny teenagers, while 102/103 horde players were pros that resembled the following:

Quote Originally Posted by reserved
    A recent study done by myself has shown that 90/103 alliance players are whiny teenagers, while 102/103 horde players were pros that resembled the following:
    He-man is alliance, check shattrath

:P

Kill the Zerg, drive them before you, and listen to the lamentations of the Protoss!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hessie
    He-man is alliance, check shattrath
    He is not there anymore.

What?? since when?!

*note to self, check shattrath when you next log in*

Kill the Zerg, drive them before you, and listen to the lamentations of the Protoss!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckles

imo the horde are just as bad as they ally kids are.. there are retards on both sides..

They removed He-Man (and Skeletor), at the same time that they made it so that you could queue up for a BG from anywhere I believe. This is a crime, IMO.

He-Man and Skeletor say "Yo!"

They've moved to Castle Greyskull, where the Jaw Bridge is always down...

since faction change the whole "alliance vs horde" is kinda pointless