Hemo revisited. 3.3.3. pvp hemo any good?

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogu...m,pXe-eO,11599

After playing around with the thought I made this.
    I plan on trying it out in ptr. And if any good in real realms. Please post if you see defects in it, or think envenom pvp will still be at top.
    Laugh people, laugh as I close the curtains.

Re: Hemo revisited. 3.3.3. pvp hemo any good?

I'm really glad that blizz is giving this spec the attention that it needs since Shadowstep was by far my favorite spec for my rogue since day 1, but even with these buffs i don't think it will be as good as envenom since envenom is nature damage and is unaffected by armor.

True. Envenom spec is awesome if you can swing it around well. But I always loved hemo, and so hopefully my testing goes ok.

Sadly after extensive research. Hemo, as much as it has been buffed, is still not as good as envenom in 3.3.3.

Its quite obvious it wont be as good as envenom since envenom dmg is just sick, its overpowered maybe.. though rogues are actually standing fair chances to plates now which is a good thing and envenom dmg makes cc harder and its dispellable.

I recking the new hemo/backstab/ambush spec which makes these things great to combine (lots of different attack situations which makes it more variation in playing) is going to be awesome to clothies, you create opportunitys for backstabbing and can still input some nice hemo dmg at times your not doing a stunlock which is exactly what the spec needed. good job blizzard =)

my gf and I are both pretty excited about that up and coming change. She is a low level rogue right now so really the only viable way is combat (which she hates) or sub (which she has always loved anyways).

so this has made her excited, and Im just happy blizz if making the buffs in sub so that its not helping out mut spec really. they are trying to put sub in a good place again (finally)

Quote Originally Posted by War
    my gf and I are both pretty excited about that up and coming change. She is a low level rogue right now so really the only viable way is combat (which she hates) or sub (which she has always loved anyways).

so this has made her excited, and Im just happy blizz if making the buffs in sub so that its not helping out mut spec really. they are trying to put sub in a good place again (finally)
    You realize it's still gunna be a joke for serious PvP right? Honestly I hope rogues do start going sub, that way when I rogue is on me I can laugh my ass off as they hit me like a 12 year old girl with a wet noodle.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaa
    You realize it's still gunna be a joke for serious PvP right? Honestly I hope rogues do start going sub, that way when I rogue is on me I can laugh my ass off as they hit me like a 12 year old girl with a wet noodle.
    That doesn't have any importance as long as the rogue has fun.

Yeah i realize these changes aren't going to make rogues all roll sub spec. but the ones who already are enjoying sub even though its not as OP as mut, well they will get to have more fun.

Ive seen a few rogues that will do arenas in 5v5 etc as sub spec, so this will help make them a little better, and also its a step in the right direction in fixing sub spec. Start with small buffs and worky our way up so you dont get OP(er)