Big problems since patch

OK so first, everytime i go to play WoW i start up my new Cata launcher and its say's " Applying Non-Critical Update. This will take sum time" and has been there everytime i go to play.

2nd I get many Random Disconnects

3rd I see Giant Hunter Pets/Companions

4th in main cities parts are non existant, like NO NPC's or toons. but i look at other part of map and they are there. (i will be at Flight master in Dalaran the i go to main part of city and it deserted while flight master is full of toons and NPC's)

5th I will be playing and i will get stuck in a action, but can move around (everyont sees me but i am AFK) then i have to relog.

6th I am in a guild but i Will get you are not in a guild pop up in my chat.

7th I have bought items in AH then pay but only part of my items come to me even tho i was charged all my gold.

8th part of my toon are missing like pauldrons. but are on in my ionventopry just not showing up in game.

Could a simple repair do anything?

oh And ALL my interface MODS are off.

you answered your own question....

wait for " Applying Non-Critical Update. This will take sum time" to disappear

Heya, no do not run the repair.exe utility. It tends to make things worse whether you have an install problem or not, and leads to needing a full reinstall some of the time.

The updates you are seeing often are just that. Frequent small updates to game, not a client issue.

The AH issue open a ticket for.

Everything else look at the wow Bug Report known issues list and if you don't see what your problem is there, post. Blizzard does not see your issues here.

There're currently hundreds of bugs, and Blizzard is very slow right now in updating their known issue list. Some of the bugs you mentioned are widespread.

Sek

your interface mods(guessing addons) have to be updated each patch or click load out of date addons, this can cause problems if you don't update.

Turning your mods "off" may not completely remove them from your game.

Make backups of your Interface and WTF folder if you like, then delete them so the game creates them from new.

See if your issues persist after that.

so the "Applying Non-Critical Update. This will take sum time" is always almost finished (on stage 3 at the end) when the launcher opens, doing it for 3 days now.

And on Tues. server maintanance should fix sum issues right? Cause I just want to play me sum WoW lol

I updated my addons thru wow interface addon manager. so they are up to date.
    Last edited by Dusklurker; 2010-10-15 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusklurker View Post
    I updated my addons thru wow interface addon manager. so they are up to date.
    This is not a valid substitute for proper troubleshooting, but good luck. Hopefully downloading the remaining optional data from the launcher will resolve your issues.