ok where to go from here ( enh )

soooo, My shaman is not the very best geared in the world, i haven't learned all game mechanics for my OS's.

what i do know is how to play enhanc and what to do where. done pretty much every boss pre nerfs sicne vanilla on my old mains.

YET i can do more then fine dps, i cant even get into a totc25 pug due to GS.

so now i wonder what to do or what to exchange to get higher gs....?

this is NOT a GS SUCKZ OMGOMG thread. its more i need advice to get into group il most likely be top 5 dmg in...

friendly regards, Me:P!

armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=S%C3%A9vras
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Re: ok where to go from here ( enh )

Curse.com to get shockandawe
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Phogue
    Curse.com to get shockandawe
    sorry but in what way does this got anything to do with my problem...?

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox
    sorry but in what way does this got anything to do with my problem...?
    Having a good set of add ons and clear UI is very usefull for a enh shaman dps although i personally dont use shock and awe.

Get exp cap. Get a nice UI. Get rid of glyph of lightning bolt. Just go read the shaman faq tbh

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-sh...in-wrath-faq*/

Don't think you have undestood the point of the thread ( english isnt my native language) so can explain abit

was more curiuos what to exchange / loot from badges gear and heroics to raise my GS ( and stats ofc) to get groups easier.

i got totc25 and 10 ach and yet ppl say over and over im to low geared

What I get is that you're able to do the dps, people just won't take you because your gear is sub par?

If so, then I suggest starting TotC-10 PuGs. They're relativly easy to set up and run, and you can get pretty far in them quickly. Because you're leading it, you don't have to worry about gearscore.

The only way to avoid the gearscore bat is to get your gear that will show that you're good(yeah yeah, I know gearscore isn't an indication of skill).

Wait wait wait so instead of knowing your class or simming it you want others to work it out for you and figure out every peice u need. Mate just go along if something drops is 10 toc and it looks like a upgrade get your roll on or figure it out. Ther is no just gem ap or just gem haste it depends on your gear. Put some effort into your character and figure it out yourself man...

Ok I'm new at giving advice well shammy advice so bare with me

First 2 most important things that need to be taken into consideration are as horde

Hit cap = 368 you = 467
    Exp cap = 26/26 or 140 if you highlight over it
    you are at 22/22 which is only at 110 so your about 30 exp short.

after that kinda just figure out whats gonna do the best for you multiple addons Rawr and EnhSim that can help you with these kind of gear decisions I'm not sure if the addon Pawn is still properly taken care of or suggested but it would allow you to score gear as you see it fit with the stats that it provides.

as with gearscore though in only that department GS is based off of item level so.... the more high item levels you have the higher your GS goes.

just my tidbit. By all means though running groups is gonna be the best way for you to get in them.

Gesen

LoL im sorry but i had to laugh at all the replies that missed the mark here.

To Kittycovox: I understand perfectly what your saying, i have the same problem with my alts initially. The best advice i can offer you is to pick up 'artificial GS pieces'. Basically grab anything you can equip with a high item lvl, even if its sub par to what you use. This will be your GS set, when they ask your GS you can equip these items and tell them. Then simply put on your dps set and enjoy the run.

Most players who base their raids on GS arent bright enough to notice the difference and to be honest if they believe item level means your good they dont understand much of the game anyways. I picked up quite a few wrathful pieces on my lock (I do pvp as well so its win win), but it pushed my GS from 4400 to just under 5k. When i join a group i wear it and then switch to my true dps pieces at the boss. Usually i out dps most players anyways and quite often get whispers of "Dude your gear is so much worse than mine but you beat me on damage, wtf did you do?!?!".

Just give it time and you'll eventually make a name for yourself as a good player and wont need to rely on trickery to get in a raid. Best of luck to you!

what i do know is how to play enhanc and what to do where
    seeing your gear/gems/enchants setup, you obviously do not. or to say the least you do need a serious update.

its more i need advice to get into group il most likely be top 5 dmg in...
    i don't say you can't dps, but if you ever get anywhere near the top5 dmg with that setup, that would only mean one thing: you're in a group of TOTAL scrubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokholar89
    LoL im sorry but i had to laugh at all the replies that missed the mark here.
    and you as well as the op totally missed the mark of those replies.
    GS won't get you anywhere if you aren't properly geared/enchanted/gemmed.

my2cents: shove that awful chest where it belongs and get T9 asap, and double check your gems/enchants.
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Some suggestions that should be beneficial for both your gearscore and your dps.

Pick up the t9 BP. It is higher iLevel (and bigger pieces contribute more to your gear score) and gets you the 4 piece set bonus. Get the 245 enhancement or even elemental totem. You've got a resto off spec so these 2 upgrades are just a matter of enough time to do the heroics which should be pretty quick.

You can look into the crafted 245 bracers. Pretty much a straight upgrade of what you've got + a socket.

Replace the band of zeal with either a Ashen verdict rep ring (shouldn't be too hard to get into rep runs to just get to friendly) or a dalaran purchased ring if you've got the money. Gem Expertise instead.

Replace your blue trinket with the frost badge trinket.

If you've really got money to burn go for the 264 BoE's like the necklace and crafted pieces.