Bring back POM Pyro !

I dont know about everyone else, but one thing I seriously miss is PoM pyro spec for PvP. Not exactly the BEST spec for pvp, seeing as how your spec only served its purpose every 3 mins, but it was a very fun spec to BG and Arenas with.

I also think that Pyroblast is in need of a buff. The 5 sec cast time spell, which you need to spec for, cant even crit more than a FFB Fireball or Arcane Blast in most cases.

Pyroblast used to be a mages cool and different spell that they had that did what it was supposed to..but now is overshadowed by each of the specs Primary Spells. Think the talent is outdated, tbh.

But aye, finding a way to bring back PoM Pyro would be great. It was removed because why...How ridiculously OP arcane was in the 1st few months of WOTLK, 95% because of the stupid amount of dmg Arcane Barrage could do.Was always loads of fun playing and watching youtube videos of players using the spec. It guaranteed a good time.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Bring back POM Pyro !

L2 Lava Burst

/dance
    /dance
    /dance

I need to play my mage again, from what I've learned, frost is not the leveling thing anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku
    L2 Lava Burst

/dance
    /dance
    /dance

I need to play my mage again, from what I've learned, frost is not the leveling thing anymore.
    Pfft PoM pyro had 10k damage potential WAY before lava burst. l2 not cry bout shamans scrubby.

POM Pyro = Mages who thought they were good at PVP because they could 1 shot people from midair while slowfalling off their mounts.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile
    POM Pyro = Mages who thought they were good at PVP because they could 1 shot people from midair while slowfalling off their mounts.
    QFT.

Ahh, the good ole days of the "Three-Minute-Mage." you were useless until that PoM came back up.

I quite miss being a 3-minute-mage. Was awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile
    I quite miss being a 3-minute-mage. Was awesome.
    Anyway, you I guess you were really pro in pvping at vanilla time? Oh wait, 99% of this game was backpeddling keyturning children who had no clue about how to do anything properly
    Quote Originally Posted by Elovan
    I would punch you in the face if my fist could traverse the Internet.

Yes! Bring it back, my Grounding Totem hasn't eaten any PoM Pyros in a loooooooong time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???