[Arena] Teammate dropping everytime we get Ring of Valor?

So we started doing 2s this season, we did 2s last season with zero problems. But now he drops everytime we get Ring of Valor, this has been happening since the season began so it's an autoloss and hes completely reinstalled wow, he cleared his WTF folder, hes REPAIRED wow and nothing has fixed it. He contacted a GM and of course they are fucking retardedly useless.

Anyone have a similar issue or know how to fix it? Don't think Blizzard is going to do a fucking thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

Re: [Arena] Teammate dropping everytime we get Ring of Valor?

Well, since it's working for everyone else, what are you expecting blizzard to do?

REMOVE RoV IMO

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe your partner alt+f4 when you go into Ring of Valor... Hater?

Quote Originally Posted by myo
    REMOVE RoV IMO
    myo we know you hate ringofvalor you bad druid you

i had similar problems while i was flying/walking over some places in dragonblight and was getting errors and it was due to some corrupted files in wow folder but after i reinstalled wow there was no more those errors

Quote Originally Posted by kralj
    i had similar problems while i was flying/walking over some places in dragonblight and was getting errors and it was due to some corrupted files in wow folder but after i reinstalled wow there was no more those errors
    Well at least you read his post.

@OP, I'd suggest telling him to take it to the WoW Tech forums. In game GMs are pretty useless for things like this, but blues on those forums can help much, much more.

Chances are, one of the first replies would be the standard lolwtf folders, but once they realize that doesn't work for the millionth or so time they'll try and "look" into it further.