how to best heal Dreamwalker

Hello,

i just wanted to ask, how to best heal dreamwalker. i mean should i try to work with tidal waves or just spamming LHW like crazy? with glyph of earthshield LHW spam might be best, but im just not sure.
    the most useless invention in history? A Graveyard wall!
    no one on the inside is able to walk out and
    no one on the outside wants to get in willingly

Deleted

Re: how to best heal Dreamwalker

ES tanks and use Riptide > HW > HW > Chain Heal > HW > HW Repeat.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cadamon
    Hello,

i just wanted to ask, how to best heal dreamwalker. i mean should try to work with tidal waves or just spamming LHW like crazy? with glyph of earthshield LKW spam might be best, but im just not sure.
    I'm fairly sure spamming Healing wave has a lot higher HPS than LHW + 20% from glyph (if it was 20% it gives.).
    If you have specced into imp HW of course! With enough haste, you should get it down to quite the fast cast aswell.
    Hi

When i did it on my shaman (10man) we had a tree raid healing so I could just focus 100% on the dragon.
    ES'd a tank, and just spammed HW with RT every cooldown.

providing you dont let your buff stack drop between portals you'll never oom, and when you reach 30+ stacks some truly insane numbers start appearing.

10+ Year Old Account

Grammar fail.

Deleted

^

Your kind is not needed here!

Quote Originally Posted by Danktus
    Grammar fail.
    Human fail.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I found the best was Riptide>HW>HW>LHW>LHW (depending on haste you may not be able to put in two LHW). The ancestral healing proc did 20% of my healing by the end of the fight and was the reason why i stayed away from using chain heal. By the end I was at 17k hps.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyreeze
    ES tanks and use Riptide > HW > HW > Chain Heal > HW > HW Repeat.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by cowmakermx
    I found the best was Riptide>HW>HW>LHW>LHW (depending on haste you may not be able to put in two LHW). The ancestral healing proc did 20% of my healing by the end of the fight and was the reason why i stayed away from using chain heal. By the end I was at 17k hps.
    Chain heal to keep the relic slot active iirc.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by cowmakermx
    I always top the meter with 25k HPS and around 6 mil healing done so, you can work on your rotation and probably reducing movement to maximize your healing output.

There's already a thread about this fight. Check it out. Everything you need to know is there.

The 10 man I run with has pretty awesome dps, so we get away with me and a tree focusing entirely on Valithira, and 2 dps switching to their heal specs and healing the raid.

I have the 251 relic and generally Rip, HW, HW, HW, repeat. Seems to work well.

Granted, we've only got her up once, so if I'm doing something very obviously wrong, please inform me.
    Speculaas of <The Forgiven>, Terenas-US

"Who do I belong to? Not earth, not world, not evil, not mortals, not wretches, not horrors.
    Who do I belong to? Unchanging, Unbreaking, Unfailing, Creator, Immortal, Eternal."
    * - "To Sand We Return", Project 86

With 2pt t10 you should go with riptide then hw till riptide is ready and then all over, I can cast 4~ HWs before riptide is over again, last wednesday I did 25k hps with 19 stacks (I suck at hittin' the damn 'orbs'!!)
    I doubt anything else is better and the 234 SP gain from ch just isn't worth it.

Using this 2pT10 and 2pT9 with the new 264 relic while using this rotation: Riptide > 2xHW > 2xLHW gave me a far better HPS than any other combination that I've tried. And I'm sure I've tried them all. The link below shows our kill from last night.

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8...mwalkerhps.jpg

Everyone is talking about rotation, but noone seems to mention other very important aspects. Never ever let your stack fall off. Never. Ever. If you do you'll be lucky to get her down. To avoid dropping it, keep an eye on your debuff, and take an orb a few seconds before you're dropped back out. Next thing, it is possible to get at lest 5 orbs in a portal phase, and be dropped off at her head. This minimizes running and is worth a lot more than than an extra orb or two. Though in the first 2 portal phases I focus on getting as many orbs as possible. If you get 2-3 extra in each of the first two portal phases, helps a lot once you start to bomb her with 25-30 stacks.

As for your original question about rotation. Personally I've used RT, HW, HW, CH, HW, HW. Never really thought of using LHW, as CH is a fairly big heal when RT is up. I RT just before entering the portal as well to let it work while I'm in there. This have put me at 17-18k hps while duo healing her in 10man.

Quote Originally Posted by hvidgaard
    As for your original question about rotation. Personally I've used RT, HW, HW, CH, HW, HW. Never really thought of using LHW, as CH is a fairly big heal when RT is up. I RT just before entering the portal as well to let it work while I'm in there. This have put me at 17-18k hps while duo healing her in 10man.
    Yes, the Chain heal gets higher while having riptide on the target. It however consumes the hot. But you are forgetting that it's the same while using LHW while having ES on dreamwalker (LHW gains 20% extra healing on your earth shield target). Another thing is that a crit from LHW will proc ancestral awakening which chain heal cant do. I've tried your rotation as well and could not come close to the same amount I would while using RT > HWx2 > LHWx2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirderf
    Yes, the Chain heal gets higher while having riptide on the target. It however consumes the hot. But you are forgetting that it's the same while using LHW while having ES on dreamwalker (LHW gains 20% extra healing on your earth shield target). Another thing is that a crit from LHW will proc ancestral awakening which chain heal cant do. I've tried your rotation as well and could not come close to the same amount I would while using RT > HWx2 > LHWx2.
    I generally use my ES on the tank to lessen the tank damage my druid have to heal. But I suppose that a LHW model with ES on VD would be close or surpase a "pure" HW model.

Deleted

Couldn't you see the thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-sh...ing-valithria/
    Like 5 posts below yours?
    Locking.