Thread: Quick Question

Quick Question

Hi there guys. I was wondering if I should gem for more stam than I currently have right now. I run heroics mainly due to time restrictions and don;t have any problems tanking as it is, I was just thinking my stam may be a little better. Currently I have about 35-40k in 5-mans depending on buffs and what not. I have read that agi>stam for bears on some sites including the bear guide here, but is there a point when you have to drop some agi to pickup more stam. Any help and or flames will be greatly appreciated.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=%C3%85bram

Krimson states...
    Clearly the correct play here is to drop acid everyday.
    Just because you can't easily overdose on acid doesn't mean that dropping 50 hits in a night won't turn you into a drooling retard.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Quick Question

Uhm, it's not a big problem for heroics per-se.

But if you want more health to tank other content, I suggest you fully gem with Shifting Dreadstones. They give a good balance until you reach the higher parts of raiding. Even in ICC Shifting gems are good for a consistent part of the instance.

Fully stacking stamina is still beyond the scope of the content you may run with that gear, so I suggest you avoid that for now. Switching to Shifting gems should be enough. Of course, if you're not comfortable, you can just stack more. But don't go full out on health yet, you won't need it atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.