Mage, Warlock, Priest 3v3 help

So me and 2 friends started playing this comp recently, but we are not even getting over 1800 so we must do something horribly wrong. So any tips in general of the playstyle, comp strats would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

Deleted

Re: Mage, Warlock, Priest 3v3 help

I'm guessing Affliction / Frost?

No, he is destro, Becuse i'm pretty sure that's better for this comp?

Whatever works better for him, though I personally find affliction harder to deal with, because it offers dispel resistance.

A few tips: Warrior without shield wall die in 4 seconds. Period.
    Try to force a rogues cloak and then blow him up.
    Affliction: felhound
    Destro: Succu or felhound
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Rotate CC on 2 targets at once.

blow up the target that isn't CC'd, seriously, the comp has so much CC your priest can probably go 54/17 smite spec and just act as a treble DPS comp most of the time.

You shouldn't need help with this comp. It's the ultimate CC / burst composition of all times, especially if your lock goes destro and pops CoE on the target that will get nuked down. CC is your best friend, so toggle between targets and get your priest to respecc into a more dps minded healing specc. Use the succubus to annoy rogues and other melees, Water Emental to piss off paladins and use HoF, early sheeps and fears to force trinkets etc.

CC and single target nuking is the way to go.

There are 2 comps who really gives us a hard time, TSG and double healer with a warr. Any ideas of what we should do vs those?

TSG shit all over the warrior and force them to play super gay defensive or die, eventually a switch will work, wizard cleave can seriously fuck up warriors, especially with the pally stuck in endless CC.

double healer is just repetedly CC the two healers whilst forcing the warrior to sword and board, have your priest spam dispells and avoid mana burn and eventually the warrior will fall over.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathflid
    TSG shit all over the warrior and force them to play super gay defensive or die, eventually a switch will work, wizard cleave can seriously fuck up warriors, especially with the pally stuck in endless CC.

double healer is just repetedly CC the two healers whilst forcing the warrior to sword and board, have your priest spam dispells and avoid mana burn and eventually the warrior will fall over.
    As stated above, go for the warrior in a TSG comp. and keep the paladin CC'ed. Make the paladin use all his CDs because they will be really defensive when you start solo nuking the warrior. Just stay on the warrior while CC'ing the paladin with whatever you got - A real offensive approach is the way to go, but don't ever forget to CC the paladin. Spellsteal whatever he pops out, such as HoF and beneficial blessings (Sacred Shield and Hand of Sacrifice).

Dual healer comp. are again all about CC'ing the two healers with succubus, water elemental, single target fear, DC, Deep Freeze etc. Play defensive while pewpew'ing the DPS.

Thank you for all the replies, appreciated