What else happens? *Lich King

I feel as if i have missed out on something
    I have not killed the Lich King yet, or gotten anywhere near him and i doubt i will for a few weeks
    All i know about the Lich Kings death was from watching the cinematic on the front page
    What i would like to ask is what else happened? Blizzard said they had many characters staring in the Lich King's demise but in the cinematic its only Terenas, Fordring and Bolvar.

Is there some type of in-game speech after the fight or before the fight?
    I was kind of hopeing for a Muradin,Varian and Jaina speech before the fight.
    Or a Thrall,Garrosh and Saurfang if horde.

Like i said, i havent done this yet so there very well might be one, Just asking, Is the cinematic it? Or does something else happen

Deleted

Re: What else happens? *Lich King

we have not yet seen heroic mode kill vids.

those might be different. however, bolvar just stars in the clip, and tirion and terenas are only at the very end of the fight (last 10%, about a 10 second burn).

ah, well hopefully something interesting does happen in the heroic mode, Gives me something to look forward too, thanks :P

don't think so ... would not really match the intention of blizzard to share the whole content and story, would it?

I think that's about the height of it matey. If there was something else I'm sure it would have been datamined by now.
    [size=1]Cataclysm 10 man raiding guild looking for skilled players.