Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Stop rolling on ret gear, now.

Consider this a friendly warning, my little deathtards. Blah blah blah, I'm a retadin trolling where I don't belong.

You're lucky we allow you to even waste a raid spot as it is. Blah blah blah Pally tanks > you, and ret is soooo cool, my gearscore is so high you shouldn't even be allowed in the same raid as me. I'm a retadin child who brings facepalms to all the other good ret pallys out there who actually know wtf they're doing, you should probably invite me to your raid so I can not buff people because I'm too poor to buy reagents because I spent all my gold on minipets that make me look even more bad ass.

This user was banned. Consider this a friendly warning.
    - Kumduh

Re: Stop rolling on ret gear, now.

Noone cares about your offspec gear, now get to the back of the raid and heal.

I shall feed the troll.

Im a raiding retri paladin myself and you do realise that most of our best in slot is actually "the leather gear nobody else wants" :P
    Give a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Did I mention my DK just got Brynoll while rolling wiht two retadins? :]

Where the hell is my worgen shaman?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Noone cares about your offspec gear, now get to the back of the raid and heal.
    How precious considering your entire garbage class is an offspec that nobody with a brain would play. A deathtard in its entirety is as worthless as Sub for rogues or Demo.

Worst tanks. Worst dps. Have fun warming our benches though!

I heard threats over the internet work well.

10+ Year Old Account

Trolls, always good for a laugh. ;D
    "A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar." -Mark Twain

Leather noob
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

You cannot argue with God, which obviously every paladin is.

And again: I can easily out tps & out dps & outlast prot pally tanks/ret pallies

You know. I'm starting to get the feeling he's butthurt after losing out to a DK for loot? I must be psychic or something...

On topic. Get over it. Shit happens
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

There's two big fails in this thread:
    a) calling Demo garbage, if you only have 1 warlock in your 25man-raid, then he should be Demo, except if you're still having problems clearing Naxx.
    b) Most obvious I've seen the last few weeks.

Seriously, haven't seen such a horrible attempt at trolling for quite a while.

My dk ninjas retri gear for sport!
    Obviously Blizzard needs to hire more Pirates to counter the growing Ninja threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush
    How precious considering your entire garbage class is an offspec that nobody with a brain would play. A deathtard in its entirety is as worthless as Sub for rogues or Demo.
    The fact that you think demo is worthless proves your badness.

You wouldn't be able to heal me as well without that spellpower buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Phogue
    And again: I can easily out tps & out dps & outlast prot pally tanks/ret pallies
    lady deathwhisper and 2 words Bubble hearth

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush
    Consider this a friendly warning, my little retardins. You do not have any business taking plate dps loot away from dks to ruin with your terrabad dps, not to mention facerolling right into a fire and being dead/useless every fight anyway.

You're lucky we allow you to even waste a raid spot as it is. You bring nothing of value and are the crappiest tanks. Your dps can't compare to a dk and really you just waste a raid's time trying to get in. So be good children and sit back thanking your betters for giving you a pity invite and be content with the leather gear nobody else wants.
    fixed it for you

10+ Year Old Account

lol sounds like someone lost a roll to a dk, kinda funny seeings how in my 10 mans I out dps the ret pally on my unholy dk

Yes its a shame when you loose out on the roll for an upgrade to another plate user.

Not like it happens to anyone else, only you in the whole wide world.

I feel for you so much that i will support you in any way i can with ingame gold/pots/food or anything else you need.

/sarcasm off

So you lost some loot, get over it and move on.

Big shame your e-peen is starving but this isnt the kitchen, its over this way ------>

Yeah lol. He took his ball home too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetNoata
    lady deathwhisper and 2 words Bubble hearth
    Ehh... lady deathwisper is easy enough

2 words: Divine intervention