Deleted

Arms leveling glyphs

What glyphs should I use as Arms while leveling? I am currently lvl 77.

Deleted

Re: Arms leveling glyphs

77? bad time to ask this question as you've barely got any time left before you hit 80.

Anyway, I would recommend Glyph of Mortal strike and Glyph of Sweeping Strikes. SS glyph simply because of the convinience of always being able to pop it, it's a real lifesaver, and the mortal strike because duh it's more damage.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kezool
    77? bad time to ask this question as you've barely got any time left before you hit 80.

Anyway, I would recommend Glyph of Mortal strike and Glyph of Sweeping Strikes. SS glyph simply because of the convinience of always being able to pop it, it's a real lifesaver, and the mortal strike because duh it's more damage.
    Have been using Glyph of SS and I just realised I had another glyph spot :P
    Thanks <3

Deleted

Personal prefference. I used glyph of overpower, and glyph of bladestorm. Overpower imo is a really nice glyph while lvling, as it crits so often. I guess mortal strike is a better glyph than bladestorm overall, but I liked having a lower cd on it for those oh shit moments, and you could take aoe packs faster a little more often.

whirlwind and cleave, same as fury when it comes leveling.
    u go zerg stance for quest and 5man dungeons.
    single target glyphs are for raids.

Quote Originally Posted by hornybullie
    whirlwind and cleave, same as fury when it comes leveling.
    u go zerg stance for quest and 5man dungeons.
    single target glyphs are for raids.
    oh god no

SS and MS glyph

never quest in beserker stance, as you can't overpower, take more damage, and whirlwind is shit as arms.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
    oh god no

SS and MS glyph

never quest in beserker stance, as you can't overpower, take more damage, and whirlwind is shit as arms.
    Hey hey, Whirlwind is not shit as Arms. We used it just fine in TBC and Vanilla! It's an insta-attack that hits multiple targets, works awesome with SS and does not consume a swing. If you have the rage, it's nice to stance-dance sometimes or go into an AOE pull in Zerker: bloodrage->SS->Whirlwind(queue Cleave), at least one target dead by then (or close to it).

10+ Year Old Account

when leveling you generally have near 0 expetise and get parried a LOT. imo the best leveling glyph is overpower you lose over 12% of your damage by attacking mobs from the front haveing an overpower every time you get parried recovers a lot of that lost damage

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin1991
    when leveling you generally have near 0 expetise and get parried a LOT. imo the best leveling glyph is overpower you lose over 12% of your damage by attacking mobs from the front haveing an overpower every time you get parried recovers a lot of that lost damage
    What? Regular mobs have a 5% chance to parry you, only if they are more than 3 levels above you does the 12% parry rate come into play, at which point the parry glyph is quite awesome I agree. But for regular leveling where most of the mobs are green (atleast the way I level, works like a charm, gets done fast too), the parry glyph will only light up once a blue moon, while the sweeping strikes glyph comes into play each and every time you pull more than 1 mob (which is alot of the time) and the mortal strike glyph provides a solid 10% extra damage on it.