Thread: dps choice

dps choice

should i go blood with hardcapd arpn or stay unholy? unholy dps seems ok but blood seems like it will end up diong more.
    Anyone that is currently blood that is hardcapd arpn how is ur dps

And pls no OMG why would you want to go blood unholy has more buffs, like bone shield. Your doing it wrong if you need something like that to stay alive in a raid IBF and AmS is enough for fights

Re: dps choice

go marksmen

Quote Originally Posted by wasm
    should i go blood with hardcapd arpn or stay unholy? unholy dps seems ok but blood seems like it will end up diong more.
    Anyone that is currently blood that is hardcapd arpn how is ur dps

And pls no OMG why would you want to go blood unholy has more buffs, like bone shield. Your doing it wrong if you need something like that to stay alive in a raid IBF and AmS is enough for fights
    It boils down to your prefered play style to be honest.

My DK is blood/unholy dualspec. I switch between them depending on the heroic im doing since the aoe needed differs alot.

I myself prefer blood, easy to learn rotation, and exellent single target dps. Lacks a bit in the aoe department but like i said, i switch to unholy when needed

Quote Originally Posted by Miniterror
    It boils down to your prefered play style to be honest.

My DK is blood/unholy dualspec. I switch between them depending on the heroic im doing since the aoe needed differs alot.

I myself prefer blood, easy to learn rotation, and exellent single target dps. Lacks a bit in the aoe department but like i said, i switch to unholy when needed
    Problem with this is that in order to hit the hardcap you have to gem most if not all arpn, so that would lower Unholy's dps a lot compared to being gem'd all str, its fine if you dont gem for arpn and switch between the 2. But with arpn gems your only gimping ur unholy dps.