Thread: Eu horde server

Eu horde server

anyone have a EU server to recommend? i play horde and i love pvp, so a pvp realm and a decent battlegroup is prefered :P
    Transfering as soon as possible, so would love som suggestions

and also, inb4 Stormscale. I tried it, place has really fallen apart

Re: Eu horde server

Come Bloodfeather EU. We seem to control WG a good amount of time, and the battle group is 75% horde win it seems
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

Come Laggerspine, it sucks. Avoid Pizzaridge and Turkmaul, you really don't want to play there. In fact avoid the whole Bloodlust bg.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurandowned
    Come Bloodfeather EU. We seem to control WG a good amount of time, and the battle group is 75% horde win it seems
    Im on the neptulon realm atm, and it doesnt seem to be alot of wins in this bg :P and looong queues, might just be bad luck though

Ghostlands, simply cos Horde are pretty bad (2 top Horde guilds are leaving the server) and we need more people

Just moved to Bloodfeather from Al'akir - and it seems a really nice server. Lots of guilds are currently recruiting, and the economy is very strong. There is on the server a heavy raid focus, and the dominant faction on the server is by a long way Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by gr1pp
    Magtheridon
    No i play there the world pvp is rubbish, u can see the whole alliance population in /who we control Wg 99,7%. long ques but loads of pugs
    Quote Originally Posted by zolok
    Haha, everyone knows FIFA isn't a football game, it's Soccer!
    Quote Originally Posted by W
    You are clearly the idiot here as Blizzard would be able to check the IP address and mmo-champ can match up the ip address as well so boom headshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by fshfsjdk
    by the way, it's not key logger.

Quote Originally Posted by Themessiah
    Just moved to Bloodfeather from Al'akir - and it seems a really nice server. Lots of guilds are currently recruiting, and the economy is very strong. There is on the server a heavy raid focus, and the dominant faction on the server is by a long way Horde.
    HALT!

Identify yourself stranger! ;D
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Al'akir on Blackout is a very strong horde realm, Blackout is the biggest battlegroup in EU to I think, Bg win ratio is generally pretty 50/50 though.
    I've heard its pretty overcrowded though so maybe not your best option.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Themessiah
    anyone know anything about arena on this bg? good competition?

bumpety bump :