Generally which spec is played most in pvp and pve

Please rank them?

i always thought it was
    arms fury then prot for both but i feel like this is wrong

Re: Generally which spec is played most in pvp and pve

In reality, there is no one spec for PVE or PVP. If you play your warrior right, and use the abilities given to you in each stance, every spec is good for all situations. (well, prot kind of sucks for DPS, but you get the idea.) Prot PVP is a blast, and very effective. As is Arms and Fury. The only time when the two DPS specs didn't match up for me was when I was new to fury and didn't fully understand it. Now, however, both specs do equal DPS.

Just pick your spec and roll with it, we're awesome no matter which way we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibinto
    In reality, there is no one spec for PVE or PVP. If you play your warrior right, and use the abilities given to you in each stance, every spec is good for all situations. (well, prot kind of sucks for DPS, but you get the idea.) Prot PVP is a blast, and very effective. As is Arms and Fury. The only time when the two DPS specs didn't match up for me was when I was new to fury and didn't fully understand it. Now, however, both specs do equal DPS.

Just pick your spec and roll with it, we're awesome no matter which way we go.
    Ever tried PvP as Fury without a healer? :P
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad
    Ever tried PvP as Fury without a healer? :P
    This.