Poll: Does your mind ever "fill in extra details"?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Overactive Imaginations - Filling in the Detail

First I'll start off saying, I'm not a big role player, but I have notices my mind goes into "imaginative overdrive" when doing things in WoW, and my mind fills in the additional details left out, and it adds a really interesting side to WoW. Does anyone else find themselves filling in "extra detail" when doing things in wow?

For example, today, I was in Hellfire leveling my Alt Mage, and I was out killing boars for a quest. I must have killed 20 of them for their blood, then a Fel Reaver was walking towards me and stepping on all the boars I had just killed and I couldn't help but see them being squashed and it ended up being rather gory. XD

Anyone else have any "overactive imagination" stories?

Re: Overactive Imaginations - Filling in the Detail

Well, i'd like to think of myself as a magician, because i can make clothes just by rubbing my hands together or pretending to open a jar. Or just beat the shit out of anything close to an anvil with a specific hammer and create a piece of armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    Well, i'd like to think of myself as a magician, because i can make clothes just by rubbing my hands together or pretending to open a jar. Or just beat the shit out of anything close to an anvil with a specific hammer and create a piece of armor.
    Lol! I used to pretend to be hammering things when smelting too :P

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Filling in additional details? I'm a die hard fan of Lost, what do you think?
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

Once, a long time ago in an imaginative mood, I imagined a world of warcraft where blizz actually balanced lightwell.

I play trolls. I also RP. Of course I have an overactive imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaster
    Filling in additional details? I'm a die hard fan of Lost, what do you think?
    I know what you mean. :P

15+ Year Old Account

I never roleplayed,but id like to try once. I fill in extra details all the time. i try to put certain peices togeather involving old gods. while not always succesfull i can usualy hit close to the mark, but of course i only put those threads on these forums for you people to shoot them down. sadly none are open minded enough to read between the lines

All the time... I'm forever (in my mind) comforting Jaina over the loss of Arthus, just biding the time as she slowly relizes that I'm more then just pixels....

I also imagine that Bronzebeared is gay. very very gay. The other NPC's don't discriminate against him, but we all know what they're thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side
    I never roleplayed,but id like to try once. I fill in extra details all the time. i try to put certain peices togeather involving old gods. while not always succesfull i can usualy hit close to the mark, but of course i only put those threads on these forums for you people to shoot them down. sadly none are open minded enough to read between the lines
    i liked your threads dude. way better than gear queries and qq )
    somebody call for d doctor?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bobo333
    i liked your threads dude. way better than gear queries and qq )
    Thank you sir, much appreiciated

Quote Originally Posted by Aliceinhell
    All the time... I'm forever (in my mind) comforting Jaina over the loss of Arthus, just biding the time as she slowly relizes that I'm more then just pixels....

I also imagine that Bronzebeared is gay. very very gay. The other NPC's don't discriminate against him, but we all know what they're thinking
    Funny stuff, but think there is already a line for Jaina. Good luck getting past Thrall, i hear their starting a club called <Gaurdians of Trisfal>

Funny stuff, but think there is already a line for Jaina. Good luck getting past Thrall, i hear their starting a club called <Gaurdians of Trisfal>
    Raises finger and opens mouth.

takes a look at his sig.

slowly lower my finger and shut my mouth.

walk away slowly with a sad depressed face.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zongo
    Raises finger and opens mouth.

takes a look at his sig.

slowly lower my finger and shut my mouth.

walk away slowly with a sad depressed face.
    Ha! took me a sec to figure out what you ment ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Nickola
    I fit my race just as I should really: Always got a dalaran keg with me, my brewfest gear, and a fistful of macros of random drunkin' bitchery ( yes, I'm a dwarf )
    Lol, I think Trolls and Dwarves are the best for "playing the race". I love it.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken
    Lol, I think Trolls and Dwarves are the best for "playing the race". I love it.
    I think thats because they are the races with speak, i will call, impediaments. Dwarves talk like they're Irish and trolls talk Jamaican, fun to watch,i agree with you

I think thats because they are the races with speak, i will call, impediaments. Dwarves talk like they're Irish and trolls talk Jamaican, fun to watch,i agree with you
    True. Gnomes are high on RP too, cause its fun to act small and cute, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickola
    I fit my race just as I should really: Always got a dalaran keg with me, my brewfest gear, and a fistful of macros of random drunkin' bitchery ( yes, I'm a dwarf )
    I know this isnt related to the post but the Dr Gordon House is buggin me bad.

It Dr Greg House.

Thanks.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart
    I know this isnt related to the post but the Dr Gordon House is buggin me bad.

It Dr Greg House.

Thanks.
    hate to be captain obvious but he's making a reference to how similar House and Dr. Gordon Freeman from Half-Life look to each other...
    Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Well we did.* Some of us at least.* The rest of us evolved from monkeys, snakes, and particularly low quality toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd
    Chromie.* Chromie solves Everything.

Time paradox? What time paradox?
    Quote Originally Posted by revasky View Post
    To be fair itemization was terrible in vanilla. LOVING THAT SPIRIT ON MY TANK GEAR OH YEA