Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: Tauren and Night Elf Diplomacy

Quote Originally Posted by Pampers
    Why are the elves in the alliance even? They hate everyone and they would never let a lowly gnome to enter to their lands. Im pretty sure lorewise taurens are the closest faction to night elves
    High Elves, not Blood Elves

SAme with blood elves. Trolls in silvermoon! Those trolls which waged war against elves for 10000 years and they hate each other.
    Jungle Trolls, not Forest Trolls.

They started a war against humans (all of them), just cos in the middle of chaos one of the human generals was racist and hated them. Just for the record the king of lordaeron was dead and the kingdom had fallen, rest of the humans werent even involved in this conflict. And alliance with the undeads? we all know undeads DO wanna kill everyone.
    This part makes no sense at all. First, the Blood Elves didn't started any war against the Alliance. Second, the Forsaken/Horde was an alliance of convenience.

You say that WoW has nothing to do with lore, yet it's clear that you know nothing about that same lore.

Have you ever seen a quest in a area primary controlled by either race that requires you to kill or disgrace the opposite race ?

In simple truth a druid is a druid and they couldn't care less about any race that was not
    #1 Destroying nature
    #2 Destroying druids

Well other than Stagelm anyway but it is not like he has many followers, if he did his group would simply be the alliance version of the grimtotem

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror
    High Elves, not Blood Elves
    Night Elves, actually. Out of all the races Tauren seem closest allied with the Orcs, then the Troll, and then likely more friendly with Night Elves than Forsaken or Blood Elves.

Forsaken are undead abominations, an insult to the Earth-mother. Blood elves are fel-magic addicted magi and warlocks. The Tauren are strongly against both things. They share much more common ground with the Night Elves, as a druidic and nature-loving race.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by nightcinder
    Night Elves, actually. Out of all the races Tauren seem closest allied with the Orcs, then the Troll, and then likely more friendly with Night Elves than Forsaken or Blood Elves.
    Yes, I misread that part.

But still, the Night Elves are on the Alliance for the same reason the Forsaken are on the Horde, protection.

Quote Originally Posted by nightcinder
    Forsaken are undead abominations, an insult to the Earth-mother. Blood elves are fel-magic addicted magi and warlocks. The Tauren are strongly against both things. They share much more common ground with the Night Elves, as a druidic and nature-loving race.
    Yet, it were the Tauren (Magatha Grimtotem) that convinced the Horde to ally with the Forsaken.

The dynamics behind the factions are more complex than it looks.

If it's red, it's dead. I didn't not choose my hand, they did when they chose to flag. I merely set them back on the right path.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================