(Video) How to: Blood princes 25

This is just something I've been working on in my spare time, it's my first shot at making a boss fight guide, so feel free to leave feedback on it, on what you liked, or what you think could be improved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzhJEVXlbjw
    Quote Originally Posted by Chin
    Garrosh would wage war against the ocean for not being made out of orcs.

Re: (Video) How to: Blood princes 25

Claiming that the tank for Keleseth is highly recommended to be a DK tank over a ranged tank is just way out there. Any caster can do it just as efficient and if that caster happens to be a DoT class they can keep building threat on Keleseth while gathering Dark Nucleis.

[Edit]
    As a little side note, you can just put hunter/warlock pets on the Kenetic Bombs instead of having a range fulltime focus on it....

Re: (Video) How to: Blood princes 25

What stopped me from watching it was the way you uploaded the video. Whatever program you used, you uploaded it with bars on the top and the bottom. Well, then youtube put its own bars on the left and right because you had your widescreen bars.

NExt time, just upload it without using any bars on the top or bottom and youtube will accept the video just fine and it should fill up the whole screen instead of being surrounded by black bars
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__