Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: DK mount give away...

Quote Originally Posted by ßlack
    Looks like they are just giving the DK mounts away as a quest reward. What are all the DK's thoughts on this?
    Killing the Lich King on Hard more = giving away? Right, then this isn't the game for you.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

wayne train is rollin'
    the DK Charger is ugly like hell...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    The sim is correct, it isn't generally well known but war token really is a six thousand dps increase over deaths choice.

Oh no they're giving away the mount of the most popular class in wow!!

Did you create this topic like it's something you don't see much? Who cares if they give it away. Most dks I see don't even use that mount anyways.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgo
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    Quote Originally Posted by Madroxide
    Who cares
    banned 5 times and still counting

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ßlack

Looks like they are just giving the DK mounts away as a quest reward. What are all the DK's thoughts on this?
    It's already a quest reward, so don't care. If it taken more then 5 minutes and cost actual gold to buy then I might give a tiny bit of a shit.

/care

Class mounts look horrible imo anyway. Plus, it's going to a rare as hell thing, if I'm right in thinking its from LK25 HC, and only one quest item is obtainable per week, then isn't it going to be like as rare as mimirons head was in uld days?

If so, don't worry about it being given away, coz chances are your realm wont see much, if any at all, of these running around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    holy crap, i don't give a shit if europeans made a toaster that gave awesome hand jobs while making delicious toast, that shit has nothing to do with a god damn video game about midgets and dragons.

Its a pretty annoying sounding and ugly mount imo I like my raptors, kodo, tiger and hog as land mounts much better. Wish they woulda done the lock one in bc though since it is the best looking class mount.

What Dk still uses that thing anyways. It's ugly as f*ck imo..

Playing a dk was a give -a- way in itself. Who cares if it has the same mount texture as your give a way mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuberak
    They gave away pally mounts in ToC, why wouldn't they give away DK ones?
    I kinda wanna point out that they gave away the lvl 40 (I guess 20 now) mount that pallys no longer use. They still have their unique charger with the horns and such. Dks, however only really get this mount, particularly since the 1k cost of the gryphon is not worth it since you get a free mount from CoS.

I'm not going to qq over the fact that other people can get this, but it does seem unfair that people can get our mount while we can't get the warlock or pally ones. If you want to give the mount away, fine. But at least do so with the other classes. It takes away one of the perks of playing that class, imo.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzan
    Oh no they're giving away the mount of the most popular class in wow!!

Did you create this topic like it's something you don't see much? Who cares if they give it away. Most dks I see don't even use that mount anyways.
    for the record

people play paladin more

Deleted

I use it :-X looks good with my pvp gear

The DK mount is stupid. It looks weird and the "scream" when summoning it is highly annoying!!

Quote Originally Posted by Totle
    I kinda wanna point out that they gave away the lvl 40 (I guess 20 now) mount that pallys no longer use. They still have their unique charger with the horns and such. Dks, however only really get this mount, particularly since the 1k cost of the gryphon is not worth it since you get a free mount from CoS.

I'm not going to qq over the fact that other people can get this, but it does seem unfair that people can get our mount while we can't get the warlock or pally ones. If you want to give the mount away, fine. But at least do so with the other classes. It takes away one of the perks of playing that class, imo.
    The Argent Tournament sold one (1) reskin of the Paladin Warhorse, and one (1) reskin of the Charge for paladins. This quest line rewards two (2) reskins of the Acherus Deathcharger, ostensibly one per faction. Death Knights were paid for their epic mount, have free epic mount training, and got a sigil that lasts more than fifteen levels before a contender arises for completing a five-minute quest. Paladins had to pay for their 60% warhorse and mount training, and did not earn a libram for their efforts.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Every other classes mounts were already given out as a drop/reward, why should DK's be any different?

"Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24
    Every other classes mounts were already given out as a drop/reward, why should DK's be any different?

well technically locks havent. There are only mounts that resemble it greatly. But meh thats a job for the next legion xpac.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

I still hope that cataclysm will introduce the new rogue-only flying mount .. The Stealth Bomber!

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas
    well technically locks havent. There are only mounts that resemble it greatly. But meh thats a job for the next legion xpac.
    lol Fiery Warhorse/Headless Horsemen's are close enough :P
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Aww butthurt.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by hermedes
    for the record

people play paladin more
    for the record

people play death knight more

All levels
    Level 80's