Is there an addon to monitor raid cooldowns?

I know there is ORA but everybody needs to have that for it to work. Is there an addon that works on its own that can monitor raid cooldowns such as rebirth, innervate, etc?

Re: Is there an addon to monitor raid cooldowns?

oRA3 has this feature, along with others. You can also check out RaidCooldown which does what you are asking. Before you just download and use RC, make sure you read the comments of the site. This addon has not been updated, therefore some of the spell cooldowns are wrong. You can check the comments, as people have posted updated files for it, or if you know LUA, you can change them yourself (which is what I did).

I'm sure there are more, but I am unaware of them!

I thought everybody in the raid had to have ora for you to see their cooldowns?

try forte exorcist ( previously forte warlock)
    i havent used it for other classes but it monitors all battle resses and gives me little pop downs for all other stuff.
    LOL, look at this angry kid go. Sounds like someone is bleeding from the vagina today. I don't know what I said to piss you off like this, kid, but I do know you must have TONS of friends and a healthy social life with that personality!-(Sindershock)
    The hardcore players are happy with the difficulty (with the exception of Buzzkill, who seems to enjoy complaining)
    Plagued Proto-Drakes suddenly become "Slightly Infected Chicken Drakes", or "Last Nights Takeaway Drakes".chronalis
    `Trolls need locks, wtf. It only fucking makes the most sense.`

Deadly boss mods also has a spell timer plug in which gives you a bar, just need to add in what spells to track, it has some already put in. If you prefer sticking with DBM.
    http://www.deadlybossmods.com/downloads.php if you want the link

Please use the Ask it! UI/Mods Edition thread for these kinds of questions.