Healers - How do u see them?

I'm playing a disc priest for some time in arena, and I keep getting frustrated everytime I see a warrior in the enemy team. No matter what I do after PS is used Im dead.

How do you guys feel playing other healers? Druids seem pretty fun to play (never really played one in pvp) and very effective since they can cyc/root/run around the pillars.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Healers - How do u see them?

With my eyes

if you are dying to a warrior, get some better gear. I smash priests with poor gear. I die to priests with good gear. Don't use a heal when they have taste for blood up, cos they will OP your ass and get 75% healing reduction on you. Keep PW:S and renew up 100% so you don't have to heal that much, and cancel penance 1s early (just get 2 ticks) to reduce chance of an OP in your face.

put SW:P and DP on them, and just watch their life tick away. a few random SW / mindblast doesn't hurt either.

oh and as always against a warrior, just 5-8yrd kite them. they cant hit you, and can't charge you.

but, from warrior PoV :
    I love, undergeared healers of any spec
    I love killing resto druids and holy paladins, because they think they can't die, and when I 3 shot them, I just imagine them nerdraging hard.

I hate overgeared disc priests and holy paladins, because they kill me
    I hate overgeared resto druids and resto shamans because I can't kill them, and it's a 45 minute fight (they usually randomly root/stun me, giving me HP back)
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

I'm jealous of warriors, wish I had an I WIN button too..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I play a Resto Druid and i have to say in 2v2 at least, i can run around with basically no mana just humping a pillar and keeping both me and my team mate alive no problems.

However!

In 3v3 .... Well forget it, ive been globaled in a switch, Trained all game long (which lasts about 1 min max if they manage to get a silence off).

Healing is fine at the moment, depending on how the game plays out i feel unkillable or like a weed.

As far as 1v1 ... it doesnt count. Most games would last forever if its one dps vs one healer.

Deleted

Sounds like dis warrior posting is undergeared himself if he has troubles killing even geared priests.

by looking on the screen !

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by dambros
    I'm playing a disc priest for some time in arena, and I keep getting frustrated everytime I see a warrior in the enemy team. No matter what I do after PS is used Im dead.

How do you guys feel playing other healers? Druids seem pretty fun to play (never really played one in pvp) and very effective since they can cyc/root/run around the pillars.

Thanks in advance.
    I played a priest once.

Then I logged out.

Found it hard to level without heirlooms, I haven't tried since but it really dicked me off and I ended up giving up. Maybe I'll try again in cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
    if you are dying to a warrior, get some better gear. I smash priests with poor gear. I die to priests with good gear. Don't use a heal when they have taste for blood up, cos they will OP your ass and get 75% healing reduction on you. Keep PW:S and renew up 100% so you don't have to heal that much, and cancel penance 1s early (just get 2 ticks) to reduce chance of an OP in your face.

put SW:P and DP on them, and just watch their life tick away. a few random SW / mindblast doesn't hurt either.

oh and as always against a warrior, just 5-8yrd kite them. they cant hit you, and can't charge you.

but, from warrior PoV :
    I love, undergeared healers of any spec
    I love killing resto druids and holy paladins, because they think they can't die, and when I 3 shot them, I just imagine them nerdraging hard.

I hate overgeared disc priests and holy paladins, because they kill me
    I hate overgeared resto druids and resto shamans because I can't kill them, and it's a 45 minute fight (they usually randomly root/stun me, giving me HP back)

.. what?

If you're on a priest as a warrior, you're still going to carve them like a thanksgiving turkey whether they have good gear or bad gear. Hard to 5-8 kite a warrior when he's feeding you his bryntroll and you're permastrung.

Healers as a lock are iffy. I despise resto druids who I can't drain as they flit around pillars like butterflies. Priests are 50/50, good ones who are aggressive I admire and hate at the same time. Shamans are irritating as hell - Only healer who i never really want to hit because it returns more mana than its worth. And paladins.. well, if you can catch them unawares, great, otherwise, irritating.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Skultharion
    With my eyes
    In reference to the actual question being asked in the post, and not just thread title, that answer makes no sense, whatsoever. Just fyi
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    Sounds like dis warrior posting is undergeared himself if he has troubles killing even geared priests.
    yes I am. next question?

In reference to the actual question being asked in the post, and not just thread title, that answer makes no sense, whatsoever. Just fyi
    In reference to the actual question being asked in the post, and not just thread title, both the above-quoted and current reply is not constructive, whatsoever. Just fyi

err, english isn't my mother language so I probably screwed on the title. Anyway I see the topic got a taste of "QQ about X" and that wasn't my point.

I was just trying to find different perspective from other healers.

It may sound ackward but I do find it easier to survive in 3's since I have both a mage and a rogue peeling most of the time.

LOL....its a disc priest QQing. i play an ele sham. i see a rogue, im dead. a lock? im dead. mage?? dead. druid? dead. etc...

LOL....its a disc priest QQing. i play an ele sham. i see a rogue, im dead. a lock? im dead. mage?? dead. druid? dead. etc...
    You must be utterly terrible then

Quote Originally Posted by gemuadrken
    yet you see any other class and lava burst them for 10k on 1000 resilience. don't say it doesn't happen.

i have 1 cc, hex. 45 secomd cooldown, they can move while they are hexed etc. i play in the 2ks. an equally skilled/geared rogue would have no problem taking me out. along with a frost mage and some feral druids. as well as some shadow priests. i lack defensive cooldowns. im a glass cannon. and tbh im sitting at 3600 sp woth wrath. my lvb is actually only about 5-6k on clothys, 10-11k on plate users and rogues (provided it isnt cloak of skilled/spell reflected/ ams/amz). but i have no problem killing a warrior or dk in 2-3 seconds. (bloodlust/troll raciel/ elemental mastery/ lava flows. about a 95% cast speed increase.

i put out massive ammounts of damage, while at the same time it takes very little skill on a lock, mage or rogue to completely lock me down while they kill me.

I play resto druid in arena and I love seeing warrior teams in 2v2.
    I cannot tank them but I can effectively CC and peel them away from myself.
    I try to keep a reju and a lifebloom on myself at all time to prevent quick switch death.
    Barkskin the second you see lolstorm then spam nourish in the warrior's face.
    I rarely dip below 50% in bladestorm. Exception being pve geared warrior with 70%+ passive arm pen. QQ

I hate seeing warlock teams and priest teams in 2s tho.
    I guess it's because of my comp, prot/ret+resto druid.
    Every class/comp has their nemesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Skultharion
    You must be utterly terrible then
    must be a tauren...cow joke