Invert mouse macro?

My GF and I both play my account, she likes the mouse inverted, I don't.

Instead of going into the menu each time one of us logs on/off, is it possible to macro inverting the mouse?
    Augustin. US Frostmourne.

Re: Invert mouse macro?

i think dont exist.
    better then everytime check/uncheck invert mouse in menu is l2play with inverted mouse ;D

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

I'm not at home to test it but you could try something like this (i don't remember exactly how it was suposed to be written):

/console SET mouseInvertPitch "1"
    /console SET mouseInvertPitch 1
    /console SET mouseInvertPitch="1"
    /console SET mouseInvertPitch=1

There was some macros to change 'hidden' graphic options ingame via console so there must be a way to change the mouseInvertPitch as well (as it is saved into the config.wtf file).

Edit: Looks like it's this way: /console SET mouseInvertPitch "1"

Check http://www.wowwiki.com/Console_variables

That worked, thankyou very much
    Augustin. US Frostmourne.

Deleted

Awww sweet, I keep meaning to look for something like this for similar reason.

/email home to set up later.

How could anyone possibly play with an inverted mouse movement :/?

Deleted

Entirely depends on what you are used to. Both my parents have asked me why moving he mouse up makes the character look down.

In my case I have two PCs, on one I use a mouse, on the other I use a trackball. Pushing a mouse away from you is the opposite of rolling a trackball away from you for some reason and the mouse orientation settings seem to stored server side

I understand with a trackball or joystick, but I never got it with a mouse. Even when I was playing a lot of N64 games that had inverted controls, and flight games on my PC, I would never think to invert my mouse.