Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Strongest pvp class

So i dont have the time required to raid any more and am going to start focusing more on pvp. I have a resto druid but healers arent very much fun when you just want to kill someone. Which class do you think is the strongest pvp class and why?

Re: Strongest pvp class

Frost mage. Reasoning? They are OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Keloku
    Frost mage. Reasoning? They are OP.
    From an Elemental Shamans point of view, everyone is overpowered.

hunter if they know what they are doing cannot be killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Uglywho
    Elemental Shaman isnt my pvp class ;D

Quote Originally Posted by lcarnegie
    hunter if they know what they are doing cannot be killed.
    holy pally, if they know ...wait... they cannot be killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori
    Killed a 2411 rated holy paladin/arms team using 1500 rated ret rogue yesterday. Everything has a counter. However I dont think holy paladins are the best if you play smart.

Elemental Shaman isnt my pvp class ;D
    Doesn't make it less true

Quote Originally Posted by Lori
    Sweet. I should get my holy pally some pvp gear :P

Deleted

Retri pala ^^

Frost mage or affliction warlock.

Healer: priest. Highest represented, CC, double dispel, mana burn, unmitigated healing method (shield)

DPS: Warrior. Highest single target and AOE damage and preasure, strong defensives and average peel.

Tank: Warrior. Bahahaha why does prot work?

Every healer dies pretty fast, if they are focused by 2 DPS.(Well except Druids)
    After bubble, you would need like 8 secs at the pally... the biggest problem is to leave the focus on one of the DPS, because they will eventually cleave your healer faster.(If it's TSG... and it mainly is with holy Paladins... but Warr dies pretty much easier)

Quote Originally Posted by hx9
    Healer: priest. Highest represented, CC, double dispel, mana burn, unmitigated healing method (shield)

DPS: Warrior. Highest single target and AOE damage and preasure, strong defensives and average peel.

Tank: Warrior. Bahahaha why does prot work?
    There's a Hunter + Prot Warr + Heal(can't really remember) on my BG... They are a pain in the ass

to whoever saying that elemental shamans are bad in pvp, stop trollling lol
    ele shamans are great in pvp, if u ever managed 2.2k+ rating u must have fought some good shamans, that just slows u with totems, lavaburst - los then heals up whatever damage they took in 1 sec cast for 7k heal crits lolol, and if u ever manage to get close (if ur a melee) ull just get thunderfucked away, and while ur in the air u just see the shaman running away in an unslowable wolf form =) yay underpowered ftw,
    oh yeh and the 10k lava bursts on 1200 resi is underpowered aswell

yes shamans are bad if u cant play, but a good player who can master this class can be amazing

Quote Originally Posted by cant be true
    to whoever saying that elemental shamans are bad in pvp, stop trollling lol
    ele shamans are great in pvp, if u ever managed 2.2k+ rating u must have fought some good shamans, that just slows u with totems, lavaburst - los then heals up whatever damage they took in 1 sec cast for 7k heal crits lolol, and if u ever manage to get close (if ur a melee) ull just get thunderfucked away, and while ur in the air u just see the shaman running away in an unslowable wolf form =) yay underpowered ftw,
    oh yeh and the 10k lava bursts on 1200 resi is underpowered aswell

yes shamans are bad if u cant play, but a good player who can master this class can be amazing
    /facepalm

Next you're saying boomkins are OP as well?
    /brofist

no cos boomkins can actually die, and they dont have so much stuff to avoid damage

Killed a 2411 rated holy paladin/arms team using 1500 rated ret rogue yesterday. Everything has a counter. However I dont think holy paladins are the best if you play smart.
    Did the pally disconnect?
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/player/

Top of that list, atm it's priests.

frost/arc Mage - spriest - affwarlock - warrior - hunter are awesome atm in terms of dps, the rest are sorta mid range, with rogues being the top of that mid range, only not the best class of all because, with feeling *none of their abilities goddamn work*

in arena pretty much everything works atm if you have good partner.

if you plan to do BG's i would seriously suggest something that can peel itself, rogue, mage, feral druid, ret/protret pallies, hunters, anything that can be self sufficient when the healers in your BG aren't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Uglywho
    ^

but the main reason for that is because of our lack of defensive abilities. no oh shit buttons ftl