15+ Year Old Account

Is there a tanking addon like this?

i am lookin for a tanking addon-
    When i get in combat a HP bar ( or bars if more then one mob) automaticly pop up on your screen giving u their HP and how much Agro u have on them.
    I think this would be cool because i dont have to keep tab targeting though them all finding ones with low agro. I can just look on my screen and right away target the specific mob with lowest agro so i can build more.
    is there an addon for this?

Also looking for addons to help me make tanking a lot easyer. i think gear is 1/2 of it atm

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Is there a tanking addon like this?

sweet that is pretty much what i want. Also is there a way to i can have all the name plates aswell as being above there head, also be in a organized raid unit frame? like i have am tanking 6 adds and there HP bars are right above there heads but also in a unit frame stacked neetly in the bottom left corner of my screen. kida like Gid but for mobs and not raid members

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Nope on that last part - you cannot create clickable frames while in combat. You MIGHT be able to create something that would create a grid-like "frame" of them - but they would not be clickable, and therefore useless for targetting.

15+ Year Old Account

grr that sucks. does that seem like i would be a good idea? Clickable unit frames for tanking

Quote Originally Posted by hellar
    grr that sucks. does that seem like i would be a good idea? Clickable unit frames for tanking
    It is a great idea for tanking, but blizzard would never allow it due to the potential in arena.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Actually, Blizzard provides enemy team frames for Arenas - clickable and everything.

Putting things in a clickable frame ups the chances for automation, and they're very strict about where they allow this to happen.