Page 27 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Mihir's "Fix my Feral DPS Gear" thread

Many thanks Mihir

thanks for the reply before, I now have 67 frost emblems and I'm not sure which would be better, the cloak, trinket, belt or a tier piece?! I'm only able to pug icc with this char (so like 6/12 icc10 and 4/12 icc25) as far as upgrades are available.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rassil&n=Mivox

Oh dude get the cloak, and you are honored with Ashen Verdict, use the ring from rep over the one of the ones you have!

I just respecced Feral as my offspec (I've played it before, but changed to boomkin for the guild) and gemmed/enchanted my gear. Resto being my mainspec, I don't know too much about gemming options (which mostly is the thing I'm wondering what to do with). Basically, I want to know if there's anything wrong with my gemming/enchanting and what I should change.

My Armory

Disclaimer: I know I don't have 4p T10, but that's because I don't have the badges for the legs yet (I have a Mark waiting in my bags). I also know that I'm using NES while being far above soft cap, but this is because I'm getting DBW HC asap, so I gemmed mainly for ArP now to save some money. I'm also getting the Idol after I have my T10 legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valleera View Post
    I'll miss how the old Tree of Life looked like it was in a constant state of panic while healing, running around with its arms flailing up in the air going "OH GOD, HOW DID I GET HERE? I AM NOT GOOD WITH INTERNETS!"

Deleted

You'd want to change your dragon eyes to 34 arpen, cloak enchant to haste, gloves enchant to hit, and put 10hit+10expertise / 20hit in the yellow sockets. That way (with foodbuff) you should end up at 226 hit, 90 expertise and 1020 arpen.

Getting the T10 gloves seems a better upgrade for you atm, instead of the legs (tho once you get DBW you'd want to replace both legs and gloves with T10, as your current gloves and legs both aren't very good). If you think you can get your paws on the rotface25 gloves soon, then just go for legs.

Seeing your current gloves makes me a bit sad, you couldve spent those badges on T10 gloves instead and you'd have like 1200 more dps :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Joshke
    Hello,

I want to try feral cat again (played it in naxx days) , so would like if you can help me about my gear/gems/enchants.

Couldnt link armory because im in either tank gear or pvp gear , so heres chardev link :

http://chardev.org/?profile=404045

So with this i will have 0 frost emblems .

I know that i have to gem 20agi on hands (missclicked to AP chant) .

Also what u need to know is that i have chest from 10man icc normal (haste arp ap) , and that i can get Wrathfull 277 staff (not good for cat but...)

So should i go with haste chest and get 245 triumph hit trinket or what?

Would be great if u setup the best gear/chant/gem combination on chardev with my gear.

Thanks in advance.
    The 277 PVP staff is a pretty nice upgrade over any 264 weapon, mainly because we scale insanely good with weapon dps. The 245 hit trinket is awful, you'd be much better off getting NES from FoS H, or a DMC:G-agi. The BoE chest is pretty awful for dps as well, switch it to the haste/arpen one and use the hit/exp one for tanking. I'd put 10agi+10crit or 10agi+10hit in the yellow sockets in your bracers/legs/rings to get some nice socket bonuses. And as you said, agi on gloves.

Hi Mihir.

First, here is my Armory:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...g&cn=St%C3%A9p

Feral DPS is my OFFSPEC, my main is Resto druid.
    But sometimes i can raid as a Feral DPS.

I wat to change the trinket that gives me +128 hit rating, because i'm over capped.

Do you think that i have to focus on full ArP? Or take the trinet of FoS and get first the Soft Cap?
    I have on my bag the pvp trinket that gives me +256 AP, should i use instead of the +128 hit hating?

What gem's should i trade to get expertise cap?

And what do u think about my talents?

Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir
    The 277 PVP staff is a pretty nice upgrade over any 264 weapon, mainly because we scale insanely good with weapon dps. The 245 hit trinket is awful, you'd be much better off getting NES from FoS H, or a DMC:G-agi. The BoE chest is pretty awful for dps as well, switch it to the haste/arpen one and use the hit/exp one for tanking. I'd put 10agi+10crit or 10agi+10hit in the yellow sockets in your bracers/legs/rings to get some nice socket bonuses. And as you said, agi on gloves.
    ok , wiht NES should i go for soft arp cap ? and gem agi?

ok here is my problem. I have ikfirus's sack for the hit and exp. But this means I have no ArP on chest except gemmed. I have DBW now but am only at 947 ArP self buffed. Should I keep scorpion until I get t10 legs next reset,swap out chest with frigid noose one?

here is my Armory, any suggestions would be awesome.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Ifailtruth

Hi again.
    so we got blood princes10 hc down the last week, which means i have the option of getting hersirs greatspear heroic version.
    my question is: is it better than distant land normal version?
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ckmoore&n=Reyu is my toon.

my intuitive feeling tells me it is better, but (and here is the great but) rawr puts it at about 300 dps lower than distant land.
    is this right? would love to hear an explanation...

Quote Originally Posted by reyu
    Hi again.
    so we got blood princes10 hc down the last week, which means i have the option of getting hersirs greatspear heroic version.
    my question is: is it better than distant land normal version?
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ckmoore&n=Reyu is my toon.

my intuitive feeling tells me it is better, but (and here is the great but) rawr puts it at about 300 dps lower than distant land.
    is this right? would love to hear an explanation...
    Personally I'd say yes, purely for the hit rating as you're dangerously low currently even with possible hit food.

Also, Mihir .. how are your current 2 rings treating you, in comparison to 277 sapphire / Ashen ? Would the raw stats + slight extra hit really outweigh the proc ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mushy
    Personally I'd say yes, purely for the hit rating as you're dangerously low currently even with possible hit food.
    it's not that i have problems keeping stuff up, i pull around 12,5k dps on saurfang. i just can't understand why hersirs heroic should be lower on dps than distant land regular(according to rawr)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mushy

Also, Mihir .. how are your current 2 rings treating you, in comparison to 277 sapphire / Ashen ? Would the raw stats + slight extra hit really outweigh the proc ?
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...age=1#p-731330
    Does that answer your question?

But to be serious, i switched my rep ring for the bone colossus band last week and i havent really noticed much difference. But losing some crit in favor of haste is nice, and it has slightly more hit as well

Hello again, I need some tips on what to gem and what to upgrade now :/ I have 719 Armor Penetration and I have been gemming Agility since that, is this good?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...+Dawn&cn=Cruit

Quote Originally Posted by Cruit
    Hello again, I need some tips on what to gem and what to upgrade now :/ I have 719 Armor Penetration and I have been gemming Agility since that, is this good?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...+Dawn&cn=Cruit
    You need 722 armor pen for Needle encrusted scorpion to proc to 1400. Go for 6 agi socket bonus on your chest. Expertise is a little low - change your 10 agi / 10 haste gems to - 10 expertise / 10 hit. Change boot enchant to http://www.wowhead.com/item=22544 . Any chance you can get t10 legs, to help with expertise? Only need 3/5 in furor. Drop Nurturing Instinct and Brutal Impact - put those points in 3/3 imp mangle & any points extra put in feral agression.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

Quote Originally Posted by Epoch
    You need 722 armor pen for Needle encrusted scorpion to proc to 1400. Go for 6 agi socket bonus on your chest. Expertise is a little low - change your 10 agi / 10 haste gems to - 10 expertise / 10 hit. Change boot enchant to http://www.wowhead.com/item=22544 . Any chance you can get t10 legs, to help with expertise? Only need 3/5 in furor. Drop Nurturing Instinct and Brutal Impact - put those points in 3/3 imp mangle & any points extra put in feral agression.
    I do know that I need 722 ArP for the scorpion but I think having 1397 instead of the full 1400 won't hurt that much.
    I'm currently working on getting the T10 legs.

To be honest I don't see a point in putting points in Imp Mangle or Feral Aggression as Mangle lasts for 1 minute so I don't have to spam it more often like I did before and I rarely use Ferocious Bite.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...de&cn=Kerriola

That's me, I needs some help with my dps, last time I used to have an issue with threat, and after finding out from some guys on here, I kicked my raid up their ass and told them to fix up. Now, I'm having a problem with my dps abit, after inspecting my gear is there any kind of idea that people have of the dps I should be pulling off?

I'm judging my dps by the Saurfang25 boss, and on this boss currently I do 9k dps, I really feel that I can be doing alot higher though =/

I do ~6-6.5k dps on the (Grandmaster?) highest level target dummy available, I was speaking to a druid standing next to me though and he was telling me I should be doing at least 7k on the target dummy...

I have the Shard of the crystal heart (the hit and haste iLevel 245 trinket from triumph vendor) and Ikfirus's Sack of Wonder (264 leather chest) gemmed with 3 20arm pen gems and +10stats sitting ini my inventory, and I know I'm not hit capped, my newest upgraded chestpiece is what just put me under cap.

I also know I have a PvP neck, I haven't obtained anything better as of yet...can someone help? =(

Farm ToC 5-man for the banner of victory, or get a greatness card made. Replace the hit gem in your ring wtih arp, same with cape. as alliance you'll generally only need 230 hit otherwise 264. either way 336 is way above the cap and means gemming it is worth 0 dps. You should swap to 16 agi to boots also since you're so above the hit cap. Mongoose would probably also be a stronger weapon enchant.

Hey, you must have checked me when I Was in my "gearscore" set hahaha the set that I was wanting you guys to see was full t10 and banner of victory, I'll make sure I don't get back into my "gearscore" set so you guys can take a look and help me out abit hehe

I'm actually under hitcap if I use my BoV - having 131 hit, however, if I switch to using the shard then I'd have a hit of 259, so I'm kinda puzzled which one to use, if I use BoV I have 83.10% armpen (but as I said, under hitcap) and with shard I have 77% arm pen =/

What do I do? >.<

Hey Mihir,

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...hadgar&cn=Quag

Just wondering if i have made the right decision gemming for hit in my gloves/legs or should i have gone crit/haste or agility?

any other advice would be aprriciated also

Quag