TAIAJ Ret Question...

I heard that TAIAJ is a really good trinket for ret pallys, but would it still be a dps increase over DMC if I am hit capped?

Re: TAIAJ Ret Question...

A resounding yes. If you were over hit cap by 200 before eqiping it it would still be a 500+ dps increase.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    A resounding yes. If you were over hit cap by 200 before eqiping it it would still be a 500+ dps increase.
    Thanks for the answer, I am surprised it is that much of an increase.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Huntdanoobs
    Thanks for the answer, I am surprised it is that much of an increase.
    You're surprised that an iLevel 264 Trinket is better than a trinket (iLevel 200) from the start of the Expansion ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalar
    You're surprised that an iLevel 264 Trinket is better than a trinket (iLevel 200) from the start of the Expansion ?
    Well, for holy, I'm still using the 200 badge libram.

I belive the trinket is worth about 900 dps assuming you have an icc 25 weapon. Subtract w/e your current trinket you are replacing and that's the dps increase. And it just gets better and better as your gear goes up. Without a nerd we will be using taj into catty.
    Pondering returning.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dalar
    higher item level = better
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

"What's a ZJ?"

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    higher item level = better
    Your DPS is directly proportional to your gearscore... thought everyone knew that

Quote Originally Posted by Mahi
    Here I thought that was just something my guildy came up with...
    Lol watch Beerfest. It's a great movie.

10+ Year Old Account

I have two questions:

(1) I have http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50342 and http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42987.

We're going to (hopefully) kill Putricide tonight. Now, lets say TAJ drops, and I get it. Which trinket would I replace?

(2) Does anyone know if TAJ is BiS (nonhardmode) for any other class/spec?

I belive the normal taj is #2 in slot for enh(behind badge trinket). With the hardmode topping it. Regardless it is one ofthe two trinkets they will want. Also regardless they won't see half the increase a ret will.
    Pondering returning.

10+ Year Old Account

I belive the normal taj is #2 in slot for enh(behind badge trinket). With the hardmode topping it. Regardless it is one ofthe two trinkets they will want. Also regardless they won't see half the increase a ret will.
    Well, here's hoping it drops tonight.

There's only one Ret (me) and one Enh Shaman that raid ATM in our guild ;D.

I got lucky i got mine last night along with bryntroll and a tier token lol, yesterday was my loot night.

when i first got my 4set t10 I thought to my self that i had too much agi and i didnt need that much crit now since i'm not use the 2set t9.
    This is my Armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wing&cn=Roxino

Then when i think about that trinket, it does 50% of your weapon dmg which means if my ap was higher then the effect would be much more.
    Just wanted to know what people think about that, maybe help me out with some of my gear choices.

Edit: sorry about stealing your topic, didnt want to start a new one since we are talking about the same thing.

the effect can also crit, and the seal it pocs can crit. crit value didnt go much between 2pc t9 and 4pc t10.
    Pondering returning.

the effect can also crit, and the seal it pocs can crit. crit value didnt go much between 2pc t9 and 4pc t10.
    True, i just see so many rets with alot more ap then me and didnt know if i was doing something wrong, as you can see i also have no ArP since it doesn't do that much for rets from what alot of people say so i try and keep it at 0% which is why i made the 264 leather melee boots.