Page 1 of 2
LastLast

warrior massive dps issues plz help

ok i have a 5 325 gs i have a good roataion bs ww slam on bs proc and hs for rage dump i can pull over 4k in 10/25 man raids minus icc yet i pull 36-3900 in heroics heres my armory i have gemmed arp full strenth mixes nothing works im about to scream any help greatly apreciated http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Senorjuarez

Deleted

Re: warrior massive dps issues plz help

Quote Originally Posted by senorjuarez
    ok i have a 5 325 gs i have a good roataion bs ww slam on bs proc and hs for rage dump i can pull over 4k in 10/25 man raids minus icc yet i pull 36-3900 in heroics heres my armory i have gemmed arp full strenth mixes nothing works im about to scream any help greatly apreciated http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Senorjuarez
    try to get rid of 200+ hit and get gear with armorpen instead

15+ Year Old Account

Try using one or more of these:

. , ; :

Had the same problem kinda when i had your GS, when i hit 5,7k GS (GS is pro i know) my dps more or less doubled, think it might be that i switched to armor pen gems on the way tho.

Cleave, Whirlwind, ???, Profit.

Also, your gemming is horrible. and you took the strength ICC ring.

Here's a tip. You will get better answers reading sites like Elitist Jerks than you will by posting here and asking.

Let see, we'll start from the top...
    Your ArP is more or less 1k too low... Your hit rating is more or less 200 more then it should be... And you more or less have no clue how to gem... 21agi + 3crit in meta, 20arps in every socket except 1/2 which should be 10str 10crit and 10stats... to get the meta...

Oh, and here http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t37462-w...n_spreadsheet/

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nyuun
    Try using one or more of these:

. , ; :
    ^

Well actually agi crit meta enables you to only need one blue gem. Which of course will be 10stat

Quote Originally Posted by Foxlarocks
    Well actually agi crit meta enables you to only need one blue gem. Which of course will be 10stat
    But if you need 10 ArP to reach the cap... I would choose 10 ArP and 15 Stam (Puissant?).

You dont use Bloodthirst?

Whirlwind
    Bloodthirst
    Heroic Strike
    Slam on proc (but only if ww and bt are on CD)

Replace heroic strike with cleave when theres more than 1 mob.
    Heroic Throw when available.
    Berseker Rage before the fights for extra rage, Bloodrage if rage starved (or if you want to charge in, Bloodrage > Intercept).
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

i gemmed full arp already once i can get nowhere near hardcap i dont have it coming from gear so go for soft cap? also nes never procs so do i even get a benfit from gemming arp without arp gear?

also is the agi ashen verdict ring better to get than the str one cause ive heard mixed on it

First off, if you're just equipping crap of higher level to make your gear score go up, stop.

Hit - 265 hit rating too high.
    Crit - While not as important as Str/ArP depending on gear, try and bring it up a little (also, this will help your NES procs).
    ArPen - You have an ArP proc trinket, and while its not the best one, at least try and set yourself up to hit the cap when it procs, which means you should be at 722 ArPen rating.
    Strength - If for some reason you cannot hit the ArPen rating (722) for now, you might consider just gearing all Strength.
    Expertise - You should be at 214 rating or if you need to, a few (3-4) points in either direction.

Boots - Why are you using PvP boots? you'd be better off getting the boots out of ToC 5man (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47511)
    Ring - Get the ashen verdict agility ring, its actually better stats wise.
    Helm - Switch out your meta for the agility one, so that you can activate it with one nightmare tear
    Shoulders - Swap those out for the tier ones, the 2% increased crit from the set bonus is definately worth it, and at the same time, you are dropping hit in favour of ArPen

As others have said, check out the warrior dps spreadsheet on elitist jerks.

The biggest difference between bossfights in raids and heroics is that your targets die very fast. I bet you lose time+dps while switching targets or rage starve yourself. Try to optimize target switching and observe how you gain rage, its different than how it is in raids. Heroics are slightly different game than raids.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

also is the agi ashen verdict ring better to get than the str one cause ive heard mixed on it
    For fury, the agi ring surpasses the str ring. Also, you should get rid of the shoulders you have for the 232 t9 shoulders. If you can get the badges, drop your gloves for the Gatecrasher's Gauntlets from the frost badge vendor, or try to get the gloves from Anub'arak 25. A better helm for you would be the DPS Helm of Wrath off Onyxia if you could get it, to last you till you could get the t10 helm.

Here's my own armory for you to check out:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Kaedalmael

Quote Originally Posted by Khaato
    But if you need 10 ArP to reach the cap... I would choose 10 ArP and 15 Stam (Puissant?).
    You would not unless you also get a yellow gem from somewhere else. 10 stats is considered both a yellow, blue and red at the same time.

@OP : you weapon setup is also not optimal, if your offhand is slower than your mainhand, you need to stop HSing alot more often and wait for rage, this coupled with a rotation micro-management screw ups(ie: hsing and then not having rage for bt/ww in the next 1-2 sec) brings you in the situation you are. That and also the gear problems the other people suggest.

PS : If you really care about your dps, get landosoul's spreadsheet and work your character from it.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

ty all so much did the regemming got the ring and its working xD

ty all so much did the regemming got the ring and its working xD
    A lot better, but you still should have gone for the Gatecrasher's Gauntlets, not the t10 gauntlets. Also, try to either get the Bloodbath Belt from ToC25 or the bone drake's enameled boots from 10 man Gunship Battle(ICC), which ever comes first/easiest to you. You NEED more expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriousdoom
    Heroic Throw when available.
    Resets swingtimer so only use when moving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunoman
    Only idiots quote themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Griefel
    You would not unless you also get a yellow gem from somewhere else. 10 stats is considered both a yellow, blue and red at the same time.

@OP : you weapon setup is also not optimal, if your offhand is slower than your mainhand, you need to stop HSing alot more often and wait for rage, this coupled with a rotation micro-management screw ups(ie: hsing and then not having rage for bt/ww in the next 1-2 sec) brings you in the situation you are. That and also the gear problems the other people suggest.

PS : If you really care about your dps, get landosoul's spreadsheet and work your character from it.
    the citadel enforcer have higher min/max damage, so the weapon setup is optimal.
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland