Rhino pets should get the "mangle buff" as well.

Rhino pets give a mangle effect no? It lasts for 12 seconds on 60 second cooldown.

Seems like a perfect opportunity for Blizz to increase the duration of their debuff to 60 seconds and make Rhino pets atleast semi-useful.

Re: Rhino pets should get the "mangle buff" as well.

So...BM hunters have a bleed?

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Not really
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account

Does their mangle-buff STACK with mangle/trauma?
    Vol'jin fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRet

Unless you are talking about an ability that boost Serpent Sting damage by 30% but this is similar to Mangle only in the percentage of increased damage and should not be called Mangle.
    if this is the case, why rhinos?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Supertao The Pro
    if this is the case, why rhinos?
    Topic is about rhino.

I'm just wondering how well did you thought this through? Mangle increases bleed effects damage by 30%. Only MM has bleeds. Rhino is an exotic pet, meaning you have to be at least 51 BM and there wont be enough talent points left to reach the bleed talent in MM.
    Well, according to WoWWiki Stampede gives a +25% Bleed debuff. And I guess OP wants to have that duration increased as well.

Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Only affects 1 target, but adds a 25% bleed damage debuff (that does not stack with Mangle etc.) in addition to its knockback.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by CookieEater
    Well, according to WoWWiki Stampede gives a +25% Bleed debuff. And I guess OP wants to have that duration increased as well.
    Well you got me

Deleted

I just checked the Stampede in petopia and this is the tooltip it has:

Stampede

Your rhino slams into a nearby enemy for [rank] damage and causing it to take 25% additional damage from bleed effects for 1 min. Melee range. 1 Min cooldown.

So why change it to 12 sec duration?

15+ Year Old Account

I just checked the Stampede in petopia and this is the tootip it has:

Stampede

Your rhino slams into a nearby enemy for [rank] damage and causing it to take 25% additional damage from bleed effects for 1 min. Melee range. 1 Min cooldown.

So why change it to 12 sec duration?
    He doesn't want it to last for 12 seconds, he thinks the current debuff lasts for 12 seconds. I'm fairly positive it lasts for 1 minute like the tooltip says, but who knows, I don't think I have ever seen anyone use a Rhino outside of for "lolz I have a rhino."

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam
    Does their mangle-buff STACK with mangle/trauma?
    Nope.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account

I used to have a Rhino pet, he was my PvE Tenacity pet (worm was pvp tenacity) and I really wish that there was some effect for BM that would allow for bleeding other than mm. The Rhino is almost usless since the rhino ability is very situational. Now if the effect caused bleeding and increases that damage, that may be different.

The bigger they are, the harder I hit'em

they should have left the Rhino's old stampede imo...the one where it worked like ThunderStorm..doing damage knocking back all enemies..
    IMO the idea of giving bleed increase to an EXOTIC pet when only marks can use a bleed, was just a retarded move on blizz's part
    Because as said, the pet generally should help the hunter more...They are our pets after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.