Ensidia kill heroic Lich King 10.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...l&cn=fattyboom

Ensidia's alts killed 10man hard now. Looking forward to hearing how many attempts they used, it could be a hint to wich guild is closest to perfecting the boss and thereby getting 25man down.

Re: Ensidia kill heroic Lich King 10.

Who's Ensidia?

You say Alts, yet i would imagine their alts would be far more superior geared than a lot of peoples mains. So imo its not really that impressive....and im sure they will be beaten to the 25MHC Kill by another guild. They surely have lost their touch.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil
    Who's Ensidia?
    Obvious troll is obvious. Sorry champ.

Our class is complex, and requires thought, but at the same time it's like... zoom zoom pewpew... know what I mean?

Sorry for the spelling , english isn´t my main laguaje =P
    Yes I..erm..I can see that...

Wasn't tarren mill eu down?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariin
    You say Alts, yet i would imagine their alts would be far more superior skilled than a lot of peoples mains. So imo its not really that impressive....and im sure they will be beaten to the 25MHC Kill by another guild. They surely have lost their touch.
    I believe that is what you really meant.
    Armory available upon request, but here is a small preview:
    It is better than yours.

who does give a shit about the 2nd?

The impressive thing has nothing to do with it being their alts. I just wrote that, so people wouldn't waste time checking their mains armory and posting here that they hadnt killed anything.

I wouldn't call myself a fan of any guild, but I think it is going to be a close battle between Paragon and Ensidia. Ensidia has always performed in the important moments and they have dominated the top raiding for a long time, incl. the "hardest boss" Alganon. Paragon have done impressivly in ToC and in ICC, but i think it is very close between these 2 guilds. That is also being proven by them both killing 10man heroic LK within hours of eachother. That is why i think the remaining attempts will tell more than some hours. Ensidia also killed the other bosses on heroic today, wich may have taken some time.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rewiag
    who does give a shit about the 2nd?
    This.

Good luck to them in the 25 race.

Quote Originally Posted by DaLeetPawner
    Wasn't tarren mill eu down?
    The server is down for 9 days now between 20:00 and 23:00 gmt+1. outside those hours some random crashes aswell
    Ensidia raid on different times (i understand)
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

Quote Originally Posted by seam
    This.

Good luck to them in the 25 race.
    As long as it's Ensidia killing something, apparently nobody does.

the wow community is amazing, 6 months ago Ensidia was a household name. I'm sure the vast majority of their fans didn't know anything about them nor a single member other than "kungen" yet they knew of them and praised them simply for their kills. Now that they have been banned for an exploitation (Top guilds will ALWAYS use every single possible edge to their advantage always) you've all turned against them.

I respect the talent of acquiring world firsts, regardless of who it is reaching them. It's just hilarious to watch you guys flip flop around based on who you perceive to be morally superior.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric
    the wow community is amazing, 6 months ago Ensidia was a household name. I'm sure the vast majority of their fans didn't know anything about them nor a single member other than "kungen" yet they knew of them and praised them simply for their kills. Now that they have been banned for an exploitation (Top guilds will ALWAYS use every single possible edge to their advantage always) you've all turned against them.

I respect the talent of acquiring world firsts, regardless of who it is reaching them. It's just hilarious to watch you guys flip flop around based on who you perceive to be morally superior.
    Lokann ogar!
    /brofist
    lotharion: "inserting the Lich King as a scooby doo villain didn't exactly make him scary in the slightest."

Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric

This.

Real question is:

5% buff used or not? If it wasn't used, IMO thats more impressive than Paragons. If it was used, GG ensidia but GF, paragon wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    holy crap, i don't give a shit if europeans made a toaster that gave awesome hand jobs while making delicious toast, that shit has nothing to do with a god damn video game about midgets and dragons.

15+ Year Old Account

Feel free to discuss this in the first kills forum:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-eu...lk-by-ensidia/