What is overwriting battle shout?

Hey, a total newb warrior question (specifically a level 20 warrior question) but I was doing a random group today with my heirloom set and something kept overwriting my battle shout. Is there another class buff that doesn't stack with it? I believe there was a paladin, druid, shaman, and tempted to say a hunter, but not sure. Had alot of buffs on, but whatever it was wasn't being kept up the whole instance because sometimes I could battleshout.
    Is this where the header goes?

Re: What is overwriting battle shout?

Blessing of Might?

Paladin : Blessing of Might

Improved Blessing of Might > Improved Battleshout > Blessing of might > Battleshout (that is because of the duration)

Erm, its not because of its duration its because might gives 1 moar attack power =P(and they did that cause it has a longer duration).

Quote Originally Posted by Alkah0liek
    Erm, its not because of its duration its because might gives 1 moar attack power =P(and they did that cause it has a longer duration).
    /Facepalm.....

It will have been the Paladin with Blessing of Might as previously stated.

After level 20, ask the paladins you group with to give you Blessing of Kings instead, since this stacks with BoM
    ARMORY - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Darkfangs

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

imp battleshout used to give more AP and thus you could not overwright it with imp BoM. blizz fixed that long ago (3.0.3 i think). Now they give exactly the same amount

Could be the paladin has a higher rank of blessing of might than your rank of battle shout. Or he has improved, as others have said.

Quote Originally Posted by Mela
    imp battleshout used to give more AP and thus you could not overwright it with imp BoM. blizz fixed that long ago (3.0.3 i think). Now they give exactly the same amount
    Blessing of Might with all talent points gives exactly one point more AP than Battle Shout, that is what Blizz changed to prevent the unpredictable overwrites. Also Blessing of Wisdom with all possible talent points gives exactly one point more mp5 overwriting shamans's (talented) Mana Spring totem.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.