Thread: LoH question

LoH question

I know this is probably a dumb question. But I took some time off of WoW and apparently missed this change. Why dosen't my Lay on Hands work when I try and use it on myself? I keep getting an error message. I know they changed something about it a few patches ago, but I guess I didn't read it clear enough. Nothing is worse than when that 'oh sh**' moment comes, I hit LoH, and nothing happens.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: LoH question

you cant use it while you have forbearance or used avenging wrath in the last 30sec

10+ Year Old Account

If you cast it on yourself, you get forbearance. You also can not cast it on yourself if you have forbearance.
    FFVI > FFVII

Quote Originally Posted by Entaaro View Post
    I think you underestimate the capacity of your brain to process information quickly - but maybe with good reason.

Ah thank you. I must of glazed over that in the tooltip. I'm sure that's it too because Divine prot would be the first thing I hit in those moments. Thanks again for the speedy reply.

Quote Originally Posted by omidmash
    Does it get locked after using AW like DP becomes?
    30 second timer preventing it from being used on yourself following the user of wings. Same as bubble and shield wall. Because wings doesn't cause forbearance, they added that 30 second period where your shields are off limits.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

10+ Year Old Account

/sigh the LOH change was kinda dumb & the only reason it was done was to make the idiots getting roflstomped in bg's by higher geared paladins happy. They should have just changed loh so that it heals for like 1/3 your health(effected by sp) & has a 5 min base CD. then added it to the list of things that cause the internal 30sec cd.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

I remember a year ago .. killing 3 Horde lvl 70 alne in Duskwood... with Wings in the bubble and LoH to finish the last horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornilius
    I remember a year ago .. killing 3 Horde lvl 70 alne in Duskwood... with Wings in the bubble and LoH to finish the last horde.
    Bring back the good times! i dislike the change to LoH, can i only use it on other tanks now... sob sob

Quote Originally Posted by Evilution
    Bring back the good times! i dislike the change to LoH, can i only use it on other tanks now... sob sob
    LOL! LoH should be removed

i haz a internet

Quote Originally Posted by imsmexyftw
    LOL! LoH should be removed
    They practically DID remove it from those who had a good use for it from time to time
    you smackhead, Prot Palas. We´re the ones who had most use of it on ourselves, it heals
    for roughly 2x as much as a LoH from a holy/ret, Holys being the less likely ones to get in a LoH
    since they are the only spec that focus on using spells with casttime, was much better
    as Prot to use divine protection and LoH if needed and let healers do their normal healing, the
    forbearance put on LoH is just a bandaid to silence whiners in low resilience
    getting killed by paladins in pvp. (yay for pvp fucking over pve for the *th time)
    The tears from pvp-nubs will always rain somewhere, they don´t like that people in better
    gear/more skilled/more lucky with RNG is killing them. Sucks that blizzard can´t
    figure out a way to deal with it than nerfing pve.

Too hard for Blizz to make pvp-combat work differently than pve-combat
    just inside battlegrounds to prevent retard-qq-that-player-2-shotted-me?
    Seems like it, it´s not easy when they are morons.

(you don´t happen to work for them imsmexyftw?) :P

TL;DR: you´re a moron imsmexyftw. go eat some more sand in your sandbox.