Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: dumbest things that have happend to you in arena

back in s2 or s3 cant remember, me resto druid and my partner ret pally met, dont even remember, just remember I got extremly low and I accidently nature's swiftness healed him instead of me, 2 sec later, bom dead :>

Seeing 2 warrior teams with double shadow's edge.

They double charge my priest and double bladestorm. Dumbest thing ever.

(This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by krasgoth
    Seeing 2 warrior teams with double shadow's edge.

They double charge my priest and double bladestorm. Dumbest thing ever.

Ima gonna do this on tourny realm when it opens up. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by ATTHEREADY
    Shenanigans! Big time!!
    This also happened to me. Priest rogue mirror, the rogues killed each other so 2 undead rogues who both released, on top of each other. The priest reses my rogue and we win teh game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    We tried looking for his body, and it was nowhere to be found.
    Tell your pal about auto unstuck.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

I use clique+grid ... and my keybind for vent is left alt and my clique keybind for pain suppression is Lalt+click ... Ive blown it a few times in prep. Strangely enough I generally win these games

Started Playing Arena with a Buddy, We're both playing hunters and we come up against two friends on the same server, me and my buddy both take down the healer in there group he then takes down my buddy, me and the other teams hunter are running around for 20 min, were both down to 5% health and decide we've gotta go full out, managed to pull off the kill but we got matched up against same group and they owned us on the second match

i was doing a skirmish, Spriest Rogue, and we lost to a Fury warrior/Resto druid.

i was ashamed

Doing a 5v5, enemy gnome mage standing there channelling Blizzard on us. Lold so hard.

back in tbc, in blade's edge arena, i have been rezzed twice in the same game by my resto druid partner, then gone on to win
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    happened to me before...

/queue UI flaming. i changed it so flame away =)
    heey uhm you misunderstood me^^ i have had draws and since lk 1 lose after 47 min *draw* aswell... i ofc beleave that this happens often . but check the screenshot - it just looks like a complete fake, on urs everyting is correct, on his the fonts are different and even different size etc etc. looks like a bad photoshop but he had to make it and post it to think he gets mroe epeen with the pic. thats why i wrote u sure it happened^^

Quote Originally Posted by ragingsohard
    Tell your pal about auto unstuck.
    In 3.2, they changed it so you can't auto-unstuck when you're a ghost. :

When I started playing with a priest that had 610 res.....
    http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!

One day we were on a loosing streak, but everyone is usually always chill about it we ran around 2.1k. The rogue seems frustrated, after the arena he tells us both that we are fucking bad, we laugh cause he always says that to joke around, except this time he kciked both of us out of the team and we never heard of him again Lol.

Back when the fire walls still hurt people, I was playing holy pally dk (i was the holy pally) and we played a double hunter comp, I lagged and they killed my dk...... I killed them by running from one side of the arena to the other, they ran like 12 times through the firewall. and I finished them off. GG

im playing druid/mm/ret with some friends, was playing a war/dk/pala. they caught me in a really bad position with a very nice swap on nagrand, i know i will die in this hoj so i call for a bop before they can really start on me. i see "BOP USED" macro in /p, im like "phew thanks bro, made a stupid mistake and got gripped". then i notice mm is not trying to peel anymore, im still on 30% and dropping. 5 secs later on vent; "sorry mate i was holding shift by mistake when i tried to bop, used it on mas(the mm)"

22pt loss :<

Me and my Resto Druid partner were fighting an Ele Sham & Resto Sham. They played pretty pitiful, in the first CC chain I dropped the Resto. My partner goes cat and resets the fight, stealths, and after I get the Sham down to about >6k health says he wants the KB. I laugh, Vanish and sap. My parter didn't even bother to heal, he is only at about 7k health as well. I go to get a drink, come back we lost points....

I ask him "WTH happened?"
    "Well I wanted to stun lock as kitty to be an asshat. When the hell can you summon a thunderfuck in stun?" Apparently he got knockback, windshock interrupt -> death.

>_< Last time I let him do anything other than Wrath and Moonfire

For three matches in a row, just as the doors opened I would lagspike so badly I couldn't use a single ability. As soon as my partner would die from this 2v1 combat, the lag would totally vanish.

The really lame part is that my partner nearly won 2/3 of these matches on his own.

Spamming the Star's Tears drink bind, only to find out that I didn't buy any because I'm playing with a mage now, and these strudels are still somewhere else in my UI ..

This was back in TBC playing priest/rog in 2's at around 2k.
    We get on playing around the start of the night right after raids finished, and we end up facing a dr00d/rog.
    we manage to take down the rogue pretty easy when my rogue suddenly DCs leaving me with a 1v1 vs a resto druid.
    pretty long story short, 10hours later in full red gear i manage to kill of the druid.
    think it even was 10hours 21min or something. gotta love those tbc druids

playing at 2300 MMR in 2's, we managed to face a 2200 PRet Pally/Holy Pally team, and we lost. Thats the saddest thing.