Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Druid Mastery Bonuses

Lets pull some ideas for the three talent specs mastery bonuses into a single thread, shall we?

by Nicolette
    “You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.”
    >This<

Re: Druid Mastery Bonuses

Balance:

1º +% damage
    2º +% crit/haste
    3º you spells now cause a x% amount of the total damage as splash damage

Feral:

1º +%damage/Damage resistance (depending on subspec)
    2º +%Crit/Haste/ArP ?
    3º +%you attacks have a X% chance to cause your target to bleed for X amount, stacking up to 5 times

Not sure for resto, as i never played it :P

20% MS FOR FERAL PLOXZZXZSXZSXSSZXXZS

15+ Year Old Account

Probably going to be some boring stuff like:

Feral: +Damage
    Balance: +Damage
    Resto: +Healing

: :

I don't really see the point in "Masteries" so far, from what I've been reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Togepii
    This!

Resto:
    + Healing
    + Mana Regen
    + Heal over Time Duration

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    I don't really see the point in "Masteries" so far, from what I've been reading.
    Must not be reading too much. They're meant to replace the static damage/healing increases in the talent trees so that you have extra "flex" points available. They're not supposed to be some gigantic change, but rather a way to make your build more flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by Togepii
    Nerf Ferocious bite a bit and I would condone this.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    Must not be reading too much. They're meant to replace the static damage/healing increases in the talent trees so that you have extra "flex" points available. They're not supposed to be some gigantic change, but rather a way to make your build more flexible.
    Yep, and I still can't see the point. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Beast
    Nerf Ferocious bite a bit and I would condone this.
    Well, yes. I seriously think that 20% MS with a lil' Ferocious Bite nerf wouldn't hurt at the moment. :-\ Probably never ever going to happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Yep, and I still can't see the point. :P
    It's the whole third bonus that makes it fun, though. It's a way of correcting some wierd and odd stats as well as add a little extra flavour into each spec.

Resto
    +spell power
    +in combat spirit based regeneration
    +X% of healing is also done to targets that have been effected by your living seed in the last 25 seconds

Edit: Why is this in the pvp section?

There's no way the mastery would be based off a single talent in the tree.

not living seed then but some sort of efective aoe heal we need one

We do have one.

It's called Wild Growth, and it's a damn good heal imo. B|

Balance:
    +% Magic Dmg
    +% Haste (more than likely) / Crit
    +% [With Blizzard having a hard on for this talent recently] Something to do with Eclipse.

Feral:
    +% Physical Dmg
    +% Crit/Haste/ArP
    +% [Poor idea, currently. will update] Probably a sweet bleed effect modifier.

Resto:
    +% Healing Done
    +% Haste (more than likely) / Crit [Maybe even a spell power boost since they benefit from it more than the other listed stats.]
    +% [Just a thought, as Blizzard seems to like to have HoT's and DoT's scale with haste recently] Haste scaling modifier for all HoTs?

Wild growth is good but it sucks for tank healing and come cata with blizzard saying large tanking health pools it seams to me that most rolls are going to be reversed and with sustained hots and heals we will be much better at tank healing and with lots of fast quick/aoe heals shammys will be best raid healers. Im just lookign for some sort of beacon of light type deal maybe i ask too much

Balance:

Starlight: + x% spell damage
    Nature's Majesty: Improves the mana regained from critical spellhits by x% (Moonkin Form/Elunes Grace) and damage over time effects by x%
    Earth and Moon: Grants your balance spells a chance to trigger Omen of Doom, reducing the manacost of your next spell by x% and it's damage by x% (replaces the need for Omen of Clairity)

Restoration:
    Living Seed: +x% healing
    Omen of Clairity: (same as Meditation for Priests, but including OoC (chance to proc)
    Revitalize: Grants your period healing effects a chance to crit (spellcrit modified by mastery) and restore some mana/rage/etc (same as the current talent, or probably less with the talent building on this effect)

Feral:

Ferocity: +x% AP
    Omen of the Wild: grants your feral abilities a chance to trigger Omen of the Wild, reducing the energy/rage cost of your next ability by 100% and reducing your damage taken by x% for 8 seconds in Bear Form or increasing your damage done by x% for 8 seconds in Cat Form (replaces the need for OoC)
    King of the Jungle: Increases rage and energy gains by x%, threat generated while in Bear Form by x% and Bleed damage caused while in Cat Form by x%.

Edit: Why is this in the PvP forum? Would fit better in the Druid one...

I'd guess the max for resto would be x% of the total hot is applied instantly. The opposite of the holy one.

Balance: crit damage muliplier

Feral: deep wounds.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ronzi
    not living seed then but some sort of efective aoe heal we need one
    Wild growth is good but it sucks for tank healing and come cata with blizzard saying large tanking health pools it seams to me that most rolls are going to be reversed and with sustained hots and heals we will be much better at tank healing and with lots of fast quick/aoe heals shammys will be best raid healers. Im just lookign for some sort of beacon of light type deal maybe i ask too much
    So you want an AoE heal that's effective for tank healing? WTF?

is that too much to ask for? we have everything else allready and blizzard is adding more utilities to all other healers...

15+ Year Old Account

is that too much to ask for? we have everything else allready and blizzard is adding more utilities to all other healers...
    Too much to ask for? Not really. Useful? Not really. As it is, when I tank heal, I use Wild Growth to help patch up some melee damage. Other than that, it's focus the tank, which doesn't require AoE.