Make me a better bear

I just wanna know if anyone out there has any tips for my bear, whether it be gemming, talents, glyphs, or gear.

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Kabo%C3%B2m

Thanks!

Re: Make me a better bear

Quote Originally Posted by Kaboooom
    I just wanna know if anyone out there has any tips for my bear, whether it be gemming, talents, glyphs, or gear.

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Kabo%C3%B2m

Thanks!
    Mangle :
    #showtooltip
    /cast Mangle (Bear)()
    /cast !Maul

Swipe :
    #showtooltip
    /cast Swipe (Bear)()
    /cast !Maul

Lacerate :
    #showtooltip
    /cast Lacerate()
    /cast !Maul
    Use them macros and threat should be easy ur stats look OK do do sum tanken only thing i would add would be a lil EXP get about 50

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Joshlin
    Use them macros and threat should be easy ur stats look OK do do sum tanken only thing i would add would be a lil EXP get about 50
    Macros, while helpful for reducing the number of keys pressed at any given moment, shouldn't affect your TPS at all.

Expertise-wise, you could do with a bit more, but don't go nuts after 26. There's no reason to come even close to capping it out.

What I'd suggest:

- Conquest idol instead of Triumph idol for tanking. 153 agi > 200 dodge, once you take into consideration mitigation through armor and the extra crit you get in bear form.

- The 245 crafted bracers are quite nice for tanking, so you may want to look into them.

- You have way too much hit -- 263 is the cap. It's just a factor of the current gear pieces you have, but you may want to keep it in mind as you get new gear.

- Stop gemming all stam. It's a terrible habit when you don't even consider the socket bonuses. For example, Runetotem's Headguard of Conquest has a +8 agi socket bonus, yet you're totally ignoring that -- use a def/stam gem or nightmare tear to get it. It's worth it, really.

- Get the Hodir enchant for your shoulders. 20 def + 15 dodge >> 30 stam.

- Get rid of the Brewfest trinket. Really. The triumph badge trinket (Glyph of Indomitability) is quite nice.

- From frost badges, Both 2T10 and 4T10 set bonuses are amazing (although I'd recommend keeping 2T9+2T10 until you have 4T10), as are the cloak and idol. The stam trinket is a nice situational trinket. Given that you've got a 213 cape, the frost cape might be the best place to start.

- Your spec and glyphs look great.

In general, I'm guessing that you have much more stam than the content you're dealing with requires. It's hard to see where you're at since armory won't show the bear form and raid buffed stats, but in general when I see as many stam gems as you've got, it happens to be the case. If you're trying to do ICC25 in that gear, you need it. If you're doing ToC10, you don't. ICC10, maybe. It all depends what you're working on.

I'm not advocating gemming all agi, by a long shot, but a few more agi/stam gems and some different enchants / trinket would help with avoidance (dodge), threat (crit), and mitigation (armor).

Quote Originally Posted by Joshlin

/cast !Maul
    just an FYI and it doesn't matter, but you don't need the ! infront of maul, you can not unque maul anymore.